You Hang Out

~Jeff~

It had been about a couple weeks since your visit with this Jeff person, you were just about to get in bed, until you heard a tapping at your window. You looked over and saw Jeff over at your window, you got up and walked over to your window, you opened it and stepped back as Jeff walked in, you went over to your door and locked it so your parents wouldn't come in and see this random man in your room. You turned around at him and saw he was gone, you looked over at your bed to see he was sitting down slouched over.

"So... What would you like to do, Jeff?" I asked

"How about we go out to the woods." Jeff asked

"Okay!" I responded

Jeff then went to open the window and jumped out, I followed him and also jumped out. When we got outside we began walking towards the direction of the woods, when we got to the opening of the woods it was really pretty, when we entered the woods it smelled of pine and maple.

.

.

.

We had been walking around for about five or so minutes and I was already quite tired as it was around ten o'clock, Jeff was still walking forward until I saw him turn left and sit on a bench. I walked over to him and sat down. My vision started to get hazier and hazier by the second, we had sat there for around 2 minutes and I was already about to crash, Jeff started to say something, but, I couldn't keep myself up for that long, so I ended up passing out.

~BEN~

I had been sleeping peacefully while my TV was still on, but then I heard a crash coming from the foot of my bed and I instantly jolted up. When I sat up I saw nothing, but then I saw something green popping up from the foot of my bed, as I got closer it finally jumped up all the way revealing the boy you had seen just a few nights ago.

"Oh, hello again!" You said

"Hey." He answered

"So, what would you like to do?" I asked

"Play video games??" He asked

"Sure!" I replied

~Time Skip~

After awhile of playing video games I was getting tired, I haven't been able to win against BEN yet, but, I was determined.

As soon as I was about to win, a strong sense of sleep came over me, and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, then I fell asleep while laying my head on BEN's shoulder.

~Eyeless Jack~

It was about 10:35 pm and you were watching CallMeCarson playing Minecraft, because, Minecraft is EPIC. As soon as I was about to click on another episode I heard a tap on my window, I looked over and saw no one, I then saw a pebble hit my window, I then walked over to my window and opened it to reveal the man I saw a few nights ago. I was wondering why he was here, then I remembered I had took the weapons I had disarmed off of him the few nights ago.

"Oi! What are you doing here!?" I yelled

"I'm here to retrieve my weapons you stole from me!" He responded

"Hmm... Nah, I haven't trusted you enough yet." I replied

"Whatever." He grumbled

"Wanna come in??" I asked

"Sure." He replied

He climbed up your wall and made it up to your window, he hopped in and landed on the ground.

"What's your name by the way??" I asked

"Eyeless Jack, but, you can just call me EJ for short." He replied