Chapter 3 -The Peverell Secret

' Thought '

" Speech "

$parseltouge$

~ HARRY'S POV ~

(ALBANIA)

I am walking through the forest .  The forest was peaceful and beautiful
' How I would love to redo everything , god give me one more chance '
there was a slight disturbance in the surrounding  as if some one was following me but I thought it was my imagination'  then out of nowhere a cold breeze touches me a shiver ran down my spine as soon as my head snapped in the direction of the disturbance a figure appeared in front off me dressed in a hood with slow movements the figure addressed me " I have come to your service master"

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

"Who are you ? And why are you calling me master?" Harry questioned it.

"Master I am Death I have come to help you"

"How come am I your master Death?''

"When you acquired the deathly hallows , this was part of the package , the previlage of being my master "

"Ohhhh.., why are you here?"

"To help you"

"Okay"

'' Master please answer me do you know you're own family tree ?"

"What does that have to do with anything ?"

"Answer my dear Master."

"No I only know who my mother and father was"

"Then I will have to tell you a pretty long story , Master do you know who Ignotus Peverell was?"

" Yes isn't he one of the peverell brothers , who got the Invisibility clock ?"

"Yes you are correct my master , it seems you know a little something about the Peverell family"death spoke calmly

"You thought I was a idiot ? Death.."

"No master never I just thought you did not know about the Peverell family"

"Then explain what I have to know"

"Potter family is an Ancient and Noble Family that stretch long back . The Potter family is actually part of the Peverell  Family , with time the Peverell descendents changed their name to Potter. This master is you're family tree " With a small snap of his fingers Harry Potter appeared in thin air expanding in connection he has and all information about his ancestors.

(I want the timeline like this ok. And imagine that the names are suspended in the air ok)

" Master you are also related to Salazar Syltherin  and Gordic Gryffindor ""Oh so I'm related to many prominent figures?" Harry asked suddenly feeling overwhelmed

"Master I merely gave you an explanation about your ancestors, so I can further explain things"

"Okay"

"Master you can ask me anything regarding this matter you know."

" Well for starter's you're calling me master so what does that actually mean?"

"Master it means that you are my master, you're immortal , can take on any form of death like inferi and dementor, can freely use necromancy and can bring back the dead"

"What is necromancy? Death."

"Necromancy is an branch of soul magic which deals with the dead , Master."

"Ok....."

"So I myself and riddle are what long lost cousins?"I asked rafter a long pause

"Yes master  you could say that ."

"Don't call me Master, Harry is enough"

"Okay Harry if you say so"death said

"Necromancy is it related to the ways of making a horcrux?"

"Yes ma.. harry"

"So what are we going to do first?"

"Well for starter's we could analyze the extent of the power of the hallows"

"Well let's start with the Elder Wand it was given to the first Peverell brother Antioch by myself , the Elder Wand used by its true master cannot be defeated in a duel; however the term true master  applies to the master of death."

"Next is the Resurrection Stone which allows the holder to bring back deceased loved ones but if the person who possesses the want is not the master of death then he or she will be the only person's to see the soul, the privilege of summoning the souls for everyone to see can only be done by Death's Master. This hallow was given to the second brother Cadmus "

" Finale the Cloak of Invisibility. The Cloak of Invisibility has the power to shield the wearer from being seen by Death. But anyone who is not the true master of death can utilise the cloak without allowing themselves to be seen by mortals but not from myself that is also a privilege to the Master of death. This hallow was given to Ignotus the youngest brother by myself"

"Death's master will always be selected from the Peverell family because no one other than a family member could possess the hallows together and not go insane from the sheer magnitude of magic that comes along with the title as Master of Death"

"Any questions so far master ?"

"So if I want I could hid from you using the Invisibility cloak?
Harry asked amused

"Yes master you could hide from me but lets not do hide and seek right now."

"So dear death what are we going to do?"

"As i have already told you the hallows true power can only be gained by a person having the peverell blood in them and if this person gains control of all the three , then even if one of them or all are lost or taken it's power's will remain with the True Master Of Death"

"So that means that i will forever be the master of death?"

"Yes Master"

"Now what are we going to do ?"

"I am going to train you to control all of you're powers"

"Okay, When do we begin?"

"Why now itself Young Harry"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank u for reading this story
First time writing so just ignore the mistakes or inform me