24. I'm sorry i love you

Your pov

That night you end up with a flu and you are currently lying on the bed with a layers of thick blanket that jungkook give you.

He search after you when he realised that you're not at the restaurant after he finish the random dance session.

And he caught after you when you get out from the pond. wet from top to bottom.

All he know that you forgot to feed the fish this morning that's why you run and slipped in it.

You open the drawer next to your bed and take out the dreamcatcher.

'is my wish going to be fulfilled?'

'everythings gonna be back to normal isn't?'

'does it mean, he will be back to be the worldwide artist he is? What about me?'

'the only thing change is our life's right? He still can remember me. So what's the problem? He loves me'

"But remember, once you make a wish. Everything are back to normal. That means you never met with each other or remember a thing."

'he... will forget about me. he'll eventually leaves me alone. I will be alone '

'im not gonna do it'

The bathroom door clicked open and that's when you put the dreamcatcher inside your drawer back.

Jungkook walk over to you with damp hair and fresh soap smell.

"Have your temperature getting low baby?" He put his forehead with mine to differentiate our temperature. I nod

"Kookie take care of your hair"

"No you deserve my attention, because you deserve better"

'no, you deserve better'

"Kookie you'll catch a cold. Let's dry your hair"

"Baby, I'm strong. I won't catch a cold with this" and..  he sneeze.

I laugh "C'mere, "

He sat down on the bed infront of me,  crossing his leg and his back are facing me.

Eventhough his muscular back is seducing me, I shrug it off and dried his hair with a small towel. blow dried with a hairdryer.

His hair is so soft that i like to touch it every single time. Caresse it when we kiss, patting him to sleep.

"Emm.. baby this is so cozy. I like it when you dry my hair. I hope you can always do this to me until my hair grows white"

 I hope you can always do this to me until my hair grows white"

'until my hair grows white.. until my hair grows white'

Tears start to forming in the brim of my eyes.