Chapter 3

Izuku is now heading over to one of the secluded places he could train.

Izuku's Pov:

Ever Since the beach became a wasteland not many people go there anymore.

So i decided to train here, and after my training i would start cleaning this place up

I mean heroes also did volunteer work, although it looks like they have more "important" things to deal with.

If i begin with only one kilometer and at least 50 rounds of each exercise, i looked up to help me improve my  agility, speed and strength. I could finish this quick enough and start on the trash.

And so he began

As izuku was doing his routine he started to notice the more he did, he couldn't even break a sweat.

You see Izuku was what you would call a "Special" person
Not only was his quirk something people wished they had. But just by his shear determination, he could possibly be ..

Unstoppable,Undefeated, and possibly have a power that can be recognized as "Godly".

Not even Almight would be able to stop him.

Once Izuku was done with his routine he started to clean part of the mountain of trash and waste.

I wonder what if i tried using it now, it's been a while since i had to keep it hidden, I still practiced using it, in fact the only one that knows about my quirk is Kaachan, and Mom.

Alright let's get this started

Izuku raised his arms amd pointed at the sky

HOLY LIGHTING

Thunder and crackling was heard in the background, until several lightning strikes were visible.

Now Listen to my words, I summon ..

GRIM'S JUSTICE

A sword was in his hands, an aurora of death was visible, purple smoke was starting to show

Alright now to combine these two you get Grim Lightning, Izuku was now shining a vibrant deep purple with golden strikes showing.

Now Bestow, Upon Me and feel my wrath useless trash and BE GONE .

That was unnecessary -_-

YOU Have no right to say anything.