introduction.

CARSON DANIELS IS ONE OF THE ONLY people who's ever truly been nice to Carrie White

          CARSON DANIELS IS ONE OF THE ONLY people who's ever truly been nice to Carrie White. Raised across the street from the White family the two girls formed a friendship at an early age. Often running across the street to play with one another, more so Carson since Margaret couldn't stand Carrie being too far from her reach.

Their friendship lasted up until middle school when Carson started taking interest in boys and Margaret feared her "corrupting" Carrie. Being sure to tell the twelve-year-old that she'd burn in hell and wouldn't be taking Carrie with her.

After that they rarely spoke to each other and waving across the street turned into small smiles and eventually no form of contact at all. Carson moved on and became known as being part of the popular crowd, forming a friendship with Sue Snell and less of one with Chris. As well as dating Tommy Ross for a little while until the two grew apart.

Every so often Carson would attempt and make Carrie feel part of the group only for the others to make their dislike towards her known, or Carrie herself decline, and eventually, Carson stopped trying.

Fast-forward to high school and not much changed. Other than Carson distancing herself from the group she considered to be rich kid assholes and rarely ever associating with them.

The only thing she looked forward to an Ewen was graduating and getting away from everyone. Our senior year is supposed to be special. Our last year of high school where we can slack off and get away with whatever without any consequence, something the girl's locker room took advantage of.

It was the horrible prank pulled on Carrie that brought Carson and her back together and started everything leading up to The Black Prom. Unlike most Carson didn't look forward to prom or hopefully being crowned as queen. Although she and everyone else were in for a surprise.

There's a saying: Those who do wrong to you eventually face their karma. This story doesn't have a happy ending. Not for Carrie or Carson or anyone. This isn't a happy story but one in which Carson tries to save her friend from herself.

━━ SHE DESERVED BETTER THAN

WHAT LIFE WAS WILLING TO GIVE .