Chapter 6: Nightmares

i would like to dedicare this chapter to @LaniNKS2018. They have been really appreciated in their feed back and they're book is amazing!!  'Queen of the Prey' take a gander! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to the group, who were now at Dance Dance Revolution at the arcade. Luca was pretty good at that. He flowed into every dance move effortlessly. He was going against Jay, who seemed to be decent, Jay was always the better dancer of the two of us. I normally just flail my arms around hoping I look majestic. I walked up to James and Jerhico who were cheering each person on. Jerhico was cheering Jay on while James was cheering Luca on. I smiled, these people are the kinds of people I can see myself hanging out with until the end of days. I tapped James on the shoulder, he turned around and greeted me.

"How long has this game been going?" I asked as there as now a crowd forming. Some were annoyed because they wanted a go, others just simply enjoyed watching.

"Quite some time, first it was me and Jerhico, then they went on and have been on ever since. I'd say maybe 10 minutes." He said shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. I chuckled. Of course they would take longer, Jay can get pretty competitive.

"So, what did your brother need?" James asked me quietly. I froze, almost forgetting that he needed to talk to me tomorrow about something to do with mum and dad.

"Oh, just needed to tell me that he's gonna be in town tomorrow and wanted to come for a visit." I smiled, hoping he would see past my blatant lie. I hated lying but I still don't know James or Jerhico, even Luca very well and I felt it wasn't important right now.

"Okay, but if you ever need anything just know we gotch'u fam." He looped his right arm over my shoulders looking down to me smiling. I nodded smiling back at him.

"Thanks Jamie" I leaned on his shoulder. He was only a couple inches taller, about the same height as Jay so my head was perfect shoulder height. He rubbed my shoulder. He was cute, in a boyish kind of way. He was such a charmer but I could tell he was a loyal friend and loyalty is really important to me. He had loose blonde curls, big brown eyes, freckles across his cheeks. He was built like he went to the gym, a lot. I'm pretty sure f he flexed his bicep it would be the size of my little head. He had broad shoulders but it suited him, very well. He seemed to have plump lips and a gorgeous white smile. His nose was a little crooked though, probably from being broken. I booped his nose with my index finger. He looked at me startled.

"Did you just boop my nose?" he asked me with a small smile.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Your nose has these cute little bend in it and it suits you a lot." I beamed up at him. Jerhico ran over and jumped on me. Jerhico, I could tell would probably end up being one of my best friends, which is awesome because my only 'girl' friends were my 15 and 12 year old sisters and my mum of course. Jerhico's blonde hair was streaked with highlights and an under laying of a deep purple. It really suited her spunky personality. She had big hazel eyes in comparison to her twin brother. She also had freckles across her rosy cheeks and had thinner lips than her brother. She had an athletic build which really suited her personality and her fierceness. She also had a nose ring, which just added to the spunk she already had. She was adorable but strength radiated off of her and that was intimidating. "Woah!" I yelled as I was about to fall over but something stopped me. "Oops haha" Jerhico said getting off me. I chuckled at her as I turned to my 'saviour' and of course it was Luca.

"Thanks Love" I said to him. I got up and turned around and signaled for Jerhico to jump on my back. She grinned and made an excited kind of squealing noise. She jumped on and we giggled as I shifted her weight around to walk with her on my back safely. The five of us wondered out of the store. I looked back and saw that Jay had James on his back and James was yelling about for Narnia. Oh man that boy will be the death of me. I started laughing while Jerhico mumbled about her idiotic brother. We got to our designated cars and said our good byes. The time to say good bye to Luca came and I gave him a hug and said