III. 🏁

Blacc Sam's P.OV.

"I am so sorry for your lost Mama Love" I  gave her a tight hug and place a soft kissed on her cheek

"I am so sorry for your lost Mama Love" I gave her a tight hug and place a soft kissed on her cheek. Me and guys were currently at Junior's Grandmother's house for his repass, I'll be honest I only showed my face for the food. I felt disgusted saying those words. I didn't feel sorry at all for what we did to Junior. I always had this gut feeling that something wasn't right about him. I don't know what it was but I sure as hell going to find out.

"Thank you for putting all of this together.. I don't know when I'll be able to pay you all back but you, Ermias, and the rest of the guys are very appreciated" she gave a weak smile.

"No no Mama this the least the guys and I could. Junior was family and we take care of family" With that being said I went in my pocket and handed her a stack of money.

"This should take care of the bills for next few months and other little things you may need. You come to directly to me when you need more" she was speechless and pulled me into another tight hug. I wasn't all that heartless, I knew Junior was taking care of things around here so the least I could do was pick up where he left off. I pulled away from our hug and gave her a firm nod before walking away.

I was walking through the swarm of people looking for Nips. I spotted him talking to Junior's baby mother. From the looks of things he had her ear and Junior was now a distant memory of hers. I guess he sensed a set of eyes were on him because he turnt his head towards my direction. He smirked and gave me a quick wink. I held up five fingers and pointed to the door he nodded his head and went back to spitting game. I headed out the door and walked across the street to the abandoned house. I leaned my back against the gate and took the wood out of my pocket lighting it. I took a hit off of it and patiently waited for Nips to come outside.

Nipsey's P.O.V

"You better put my number to good use" she said in a flirty tone while locking her number in my phone

"You better put my number to good use" she said in a flirty tone while locking her number in my phone. I was chopping it up with Junior's bird ass baby mother. Not even after an hour of putting that nigga into the ground and she was all over me. Malika and I may not get along but she know better than to try me like this.