Chapter 5 - An Arrangment?

^^^^ What I imagined her looking like. I don't really care how you imagine it, but this is just for anyone that's curious. Also I drew it so don't y'all dare steal it >:(

...

Two years and 3 months after initial arrival in Hell; 11:39 pm

...

"Three months ago a rumor spread about the one we now call Mistress of Blood. A month after it was spread, there was no news and many assumed the claims were false." Katie Killjoy informed, staring dead set at the screen. Tom slid into the frame, and the camera lenses shrunk to accommodate his head. Katie rolled her eyes.

Tom. Always stealing my show.

"Ten days ago we were made aware that it was in fact true. There was a new contender for most villainous in Hell—"
Katie stepped on his foot with her heel, grinding it in while keeping her beaming smile up and flawless.

"—as you all know, a more feminine version of The Radio Demon was spotted hovering west of the pentagram. The sighting later escalated to a huge massacre where this new threat killed people with what seemed to be just her mind!"

Katie paused for dramatic effect, but that allowed for Tom to speak once more. She internally growled when his enthusiastic voice sounded instead of hers.

"You heard that right folks, her powers seem to rival that of The Radio Demons himself! We caught a survivor that had managed to escape before the crowd was killed, and directly invaded his privacy while most-likely triggering his PTSD!" He gave little jazz-hands to the camera cheerfully,

"We will now show a few clips."

Tom glanced over at Katie with the look that resembled something of a smirk, she couldn't see behind the gas-mask on his face.
Katie bared her teeth after the cameraman gave the thumbs up. She directed her gaze to the TV screen besides the camera, watching exactly what the audience was seeing all across Hell.

The interviewee was shivering like mad, eyes darting around and hands clawing at her skin, picking at them like she was a meth addict. She was a mere Cheshire Cat Demon, but without the grin.

Katie yawned, disinterestedly picking at her nails while only semi-paying attention to the segment.

"—it's like s-she could make me feel excruciating p-pain, just by looking at me!" The pathetic little worm stuttered out, voice rising from a timid whisper to a frantic cry. The video cut to further in the interview. At this point, the demon looked disheveled and now wore a black-eye to match her hollowed look, the doing of whoever was filming it.

Clearly she got a bit too excited.

"I'm t-telling you, it felt as if my blood itself was boiling inside my s-skin. It was as if she held complete control over the blood in my b-body—" the segment was cut and a commercial for some new, useless product aired.

Katie raised an eyebrow and met eyes with Tom, giving him the face that communicated what they both were undoubtedly thinking.

This is quite unusual.

"What do you think of that, Tom?" Katie inquired, leaning back in her chair and absently picking at something in her razor-like teeth.

The other reporter shook his head and shrugged.
"Not sure. I mean, a demon that can control blood at will? Lets hope she's more sane than The Radio Demon. Hell would descend further into chaos!"