WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄.

❝ it's all the same, only names will change 

Sam, Dean, and Katarina Winchester had their hands full

Sam, Dean, and Katarina Winchester had their hands full. Their father had been missing for months, and they took it upon themselves to find him. It didn't take long for the search for John Winchester to consume their lives. They traveled from coast to coast, always in search of a man who left no trails, and when they weren't searching for John, they were hunting the creatures that live to infiltrate and poison the world.

Mara was searching for John too, but for very different reasons. She was entrapped by Azazel. As much as she despised it, she had no choice but to follow his orders and ensure that John Winchester went to hell. Her original plan had been to find John, steal his colt, send him into perdition, and get back to her regular duties as a reaper. It came as no shock to her to find that Sam and Dean were searching for John as well. In fact, she had been warned of that by many of her demonic coworkers. What did shock her was her instinct to protect Dean instead of remove him like the obstacle he was.

Dean Winchester was more frightened than he let on. He'd never been without his father in his life, and to find out a reaper was hunting John down alongside a demon follower? It scared him to death.

Even more frightening than the fact that John Winchester being hunted was Dean's realization that he was beginning to feel something for the reaper that followed him around. He was starting to fall for Mara, a reaper under orders to bring him in dead or alive, and he could find no escape from the detrimental fate that awaited him.