Chapter 15

The guy who fell just outside my door was Emanuelle.

I hurried up to take him inside. He was too cold. Aj also came here at the right moment. He gasped as he saw the scene. "Hurry up! Don't just stay there and help me! Oh god!"

He put his one arm around his shoulder and another arm around mine. We both helped him and layed him on the couch. He was trembling and breathing a bit hard. I looked down at him sadly.

Maybe he came to tell me how to call him. So he started to search my home in this heavy rain. I told him once but it wasn't easy to memorise it in one time. It's all my fault.

"Oh my my what a mess with this young boy" my grandma said as she rubbed his head gently, "He must me very cold from this heavy rain".

Aj rubbed my shoulder and said, "It's fine Suelita don't be sad". He seemed to noticed that I was extremely worried about him.

"Alejandro can you help me get his dress changed? He shouldn't be wearing that wet clothes or he'll catch fever" grandma said.

"Of course grandma". Aj went over to her and helped him get up. I went to my room as they had him changed.

After a while grandma called me down. I went downstairs to see Emanuelle was sleeping on the couch comfortably with a blanket over him. I giggled as I saw he was wearing a sweater and pajamas that grandma knitted. It was a bit loose for him. But he seemed so cuddly and cute. I blush as I giggled.

"He is dry and comfortable now. Let him sleep", grandma said taking his clothes to wash it. I nodded.

After grandma put his clothes in the washing machine she came and ask me, "Do you know him Suelita?"

I nodded, "He is Emanuelle grandma". "Oh a friend of yours?" "Yes grandma".

She looked at his face and giggled, "He has a very pretty face you know like umm yeah sapphire". That's exactly what I thought when I first met him. His eyes were breathtaking.

I smiled, "Grandma he is actually the guy I talked about you. From the other world. He is Emanuelle Rizkar". She opened her eyes a bit wide, "Oh so he is the one. My my that's a pretty future husband you got there" grandma teased. I blushed.

She said looking at him, "Why is he here in this heavy rain? Was there a plan to meet up?" I shook my head I said a little quietly, "Probably here for me grandma".

She paused a bit and rubbed my head gently. She said smiling, "Isn't that great Suelita?" "Yes but grandma he collapsed because of the rain for searching me. I was a fool. I should've asked him at that time". She kept smiling, "Don't worry about it. I know he is worried about you that's why he came". I just nodded.

Aj was at the kitchen. He came back after doing something I don't know. "Let's go upstairs until he wakes up". I nodded in agreement.

I saw Minet was walking towards Emanuelle. He jumped up on the couch. He looked at him curiously. Then slowly got on his belly and curled up on top of him. I said quietly, "Minet get off him. He will wake up because of you".

He said meowing, "No he won't. I like him and I wanna stay on top of him". I sighed, "Listen to me Minet he really needs rest".

Emanuelle's hand suddenly moved a little. I thought he was going to wake up and I would scold Minet. But he didn't. Instead he wrapped his arms around him and got on his side, sleeping comfortably with Minet. Minet did a sly smile to me. He also fell asleep.

I sighed in relief and then told Aj to go upstairs. We talked about stuffs and our time passed that way. Grandma called us down. We went downstairs and to the living room. I saw Emanuelle there sitting with Minet on his lap.

I went to him. "Are you feeling good now?" He smiled and nodded, "I am very sorry to trouble you like this at this time". "It's fine. Don't worry about. I am glad that your okay Emanuelle".

He thanked my grandma. He looked down at the sweater and blushed, "These clothes are very comfortable ". I giggled. "Grandma made them. Those pajamas too". He was rubbing Minet. "Did he disturb you while you were sleeping". "Oh no absolutely not. I love cats." Minet was meowing as he was rubbing.

Aj came and touched his forehead. "You don't seem to have any fever. Which is great". "Thank you for everything Aj".

"Why were you here at that time and at that heavy rain?" He said, "You don't know how to call me so I tried to remember your address and came here. And when I was searching, it started to rain". "You should've asked someone ". "I did. Two or three but they were talking in different language so I stopped asking". I giggled, "It was spanish. And I am really sorry for not asking at that time. You could've had a high fever because of this", I said in a guilty tone. He shook his head, "It is really not your fault Suelita. Please don't be sad about it." He said in pleading voice. I nodded and smiled at him.

He looked at my grandma, "Grandma is Suelita permitted to go with me?" I giggled when he said grandma. Grandma thought for a bit. "You know Emanuelle, Suelita is like my own child. And of course I wouldn't want Suelita to get hurt or anything. So I cannot send her until you promise me her safety".

Emanuelle nodded, "Grandma I can assure you her safety. She is everything to me. And I wouldn't forgive myself if she gets hurt". Grandma let out a sigh. Emanuelle said a little sadly, "Is it still a no grandma?"

Grandma shook her head and looked at me, "Do you want to go?" I look down for thinking. Maybe I should go. Besides it's my vacation. Why not have a little fun? But if I am really the chosen one which I don't think I'll have to be the backbone of the nation. I'll have big responsibilities. It's not like that I am not good at taking responsibilities but it the Queen we are talking about. I looked at Emanuelle. He smiled and said, "I promise I will protect you". I take a deep breath, "Grandma I want to go".

Grandma sighed. I went to grandma, "If you don't want it I won't go grandma". She smiled and rubbed my head, "Grandma won't stop you if you want to go Suelita. Just be safe and come home safely". I smiled widely I hugged her tight, "Te amo abuela". I giggle and hugged me too, "Yo tambien te amo Suelita".

Emanuelle and Aj smiled. "Oh and grandma Aj is also coming with me". "Ah then I can assure you're safe ". Aj smirked proudly.

It may be the most fun experience that I have ever had or may be the most dangerous. But either I have my friends and grandma's love by my side. I'll do whatever I have to do in order to protect it. I may not be the Queen but I'll help him to save Rizkar. Yes I have decided.