X.

Harry POV//

As we were driving back from the movies, I noticed my twitter feed was blowing up with mentions, so I opened the app and started scrolling through them.

"kate_dolley42: poor @harry_styles, Louis's broadcast must break his heart"

"onedirection53: this is just a bump in the road, Larry all the way @harry_styles @louis_tomlinson <3"

"elounor4ever: What did I say? Larry is bullsh**"

What was going on? What broadcast? And what could Louis have said about us that was so awful? All these questions filled me with dread, so as soon as we got home I ran into my room to watch it.

It seemed like a basic Q&A and I got to the last five minutes with out finding anything to be heartbroken over. Then I heard what actually did break my heart.

"Final question, if Larry isn't real then why won't you ever deny it."

He froze for a minute, and he looked as though he was in pain for a moment before stating this.

"If Larry isn't real then why won't you ever deny it? How's this, Larry is the biggest load of bullsh** I've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you accept that?"

He slammed shut his laptop, and I just sat there staring at the screen. I was too stunned and too hurt to even cry. I didn't even know what I was doing really, as I walked into his room and slammed the laptop down on his bed next to him.

"What was that?" I asked, almost at a yell, but still throwing all the venom into my words as possible.

He looked at the frozen picture of himself on the screen before replying, "Harry, it was just a Q&A." He shrugged it off, yet for some reason he sounded upset.

"That's not what I'm saying Lou. How could you call us bullsh**? You know I love you."

"But Larry is us together. And there isn't an us, so why not tell them the truth? It's a stupid ship, and people need to realize that's all it is. I'm happy with Eleanor." He said this part, and he sounded almost as though he was convincing himself it was true.

"Think what you want Lou, but this isn't 'bullsh**'." And with that I slammed my lips against his.