XVI.

Louis POV//

When the boys came back in Harry and I were simply sitting their talking, holding hands, and enjoying each other's company the way we had years ago during the X-Factor.

"Hey guys... how is everything?" Liam slowly asks when they see our intertwined hands.

"Great" Harry smiles, and I gently squeeze his hand. I'm so glad he was still here, because who knows what I would've done if I'd lost him.

At that moment the Doctor walked back into the room.

"Harry! Good to see you back up and feeling better" he gave everyone a big smile before continuing. "Now seeing as you're doing much better, you will be released today. However, you will be required to visit a therapist, once a week, for the next three months, and we will reevaluate then."

I hear him groan and I press a light kiss to his IV-covered knuckles. He looks at me and gives me a soft smile.

"We have a few more things to talk about but besides that, you're free to go. "

After about 15 minutes of instructions and responsibilities for me and the boys, Harry is discharged. Anne calls and after a few teary eyed minutes on the phone Harry says she will be over that afternoon. We had talked a lot when we had both visited, and I was pretty excited to see her again.

Once we got home, the other boys and I cleaned up the house and got Anne's room ready.
"Louis... can I talk to you?" Harry whispers shyly around the corner.
"Yeah yeah of course." I quickly run to meet him. He walked into his room and sat down on the bed. Not knowing what to do I closed the door and stood by the door.
"So you said you love me and all, but how did that happen. I mean, you hated me. You told me." He looks confused, and I say the first words that come to my mind.

"Maybe I lied. "