XI.

Louis POV//

He slammed his lips on mine, and I started kissing him back, how I'd wanted to for the past two years we'd been a band. But then I remembered why we hadn't kissed before, and I shoved him off of me.

"BLOODY HELL WHAT WAS THAT?"

I tried to sound as angry as possible, and saw the smile he was wearing slowly slide off of his face.

"I... I had to Lou"

"DONT CALL ME LOU. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!"

"Yes I did," he says slowly, before continuing, "because I love you Louis and I hope you see that I'm half a heart without you. And you can't live with only half a heart. And I don't know if I want to live without you."

And with that he walked out of my room and slammed the door to his room.

"I don't know if I want to live without you". Those words went through my head as I heard the lock click into place, and immediately had a bad feeling.

I walked lightly up to his door and knocked a few times, putting my ear on the door to try to hear him. "Harry, can we talk?" No reply. "Harry?" Nothing. Screaming now, "HARRY?!" I was pounding on his door and screaming when the others got there.

"What're you doing?!" Zayn yelled over my hysterics as they rounded the corner and pulled me off the door.

"HE'S, HE'S, GONNA" I was trying to choke the words out but I couldn't say it.

"Calm down. He's gonna what?" Liam asked, not quite seeing how serious this was.

"HE'S GONNA KILL HIMSELF" I finally choked out, then we were all hollering and pounding on the door.

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE" Niall

yelled as we all lined up to shoulder charge the door. I grabbed my phone and quickly told them to get down here as soon as possible with the policemen, firefighters, and an ambulance. The lady said they were on their way, so I told her to hurry. Her response was for me to calm down and wait; my response was for her to stfu and hung up.

"ON THREE" Liam yelled "ONE..TWO..THREE" We all hit the door at the same time and then lined up again. It took five tries, then we heard a creak in the door. "LAST ONE! ONE..TWO.. THREE!"

The door finally gave way and we all stumbled into the room. The lights were off, and after some cursing Zayn found the switch. When he turned on the lights, I saw something I know none of us will ever forget.

You could almost mistake him for sleeping, but we knew better. Here we saw Harry, slung over the bed, clutching an empty bottle of pills.

WHAT DO YALL THINK? Leave me a comment to say what y'all think should happen, and don't forget to vote and share!