PROMPT: Harry and Hermione fighting over you. (F I N A L E) .........................................................

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

It was Hermione..? The grief-stricken girl squinted her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Indeed it was none other than, Hermione Granger. What confused [Y/N] more was that why was she in a dark place and why does she look so stressed? All these questions flew around [Y/N]'s head. Surely her partner must be looking for her, the said girl mumbled to herself. She was about to question Hermione but was cut off by a very alarmed voice.

"Oh thank Merlin you're here! A-Are you okay? What did he say? D-Did he hurt you?"

All these frantic questions from Hermione sent a wave of dizziness to [Y/N]. In which the brunette took note of when she kneeled in front of the red dressed girl's frail body. She gripped [Y/N]'s hand, trying her best to comfort the broken hearted.

"....You saw?"

Silenced embraced them both, the one waiting anxiously for the answer and one afraid to tell the truth to avoid more pain. But she told the truth. Hermione told the truth to [Y/N], concluding that its better to hear it from someone personally than from rumours around the school.

"Y-Yes, everyone saw what happened. Mostly, on the part where you ran away. B-But don't worry! I took care of it, I explained to everyone that it shouldn't be their buisness."

Hermione comforted [Y/N], of course she left out the part where Hermione punched Cedric and Harry seconding her. She didn't want the poor girl to drown into more self hatred.

"D-Don't drag yourself into my mess okay? Y-You're a great friend Hermione, and-and I don't want you to get into trouble."

"Don't worry! I know how to handle myself"

"Hmm..good. Because I don't want to drag your nasty butt from detention."

Both girls erupted into fits of giggles. Eyes closed and lips stretched into beautiful smiles. The girls wished they could be in this moment forever but each had a different idea of forever....or did they?

SECOND POINT OF VIEW

Friend

Something that I'll always be and forever will be for [Y/N]. The hurt inside me grew more, spreading like wild fire. My heart felt like it was being stabbed multiple times, but beyond that- I love her still so I held her hand with utmost care, afraid that anymore movement I could break her. The look in her eyes told me she's tired...of living and loving. This pulled my heartstrings and unbeknownst to me, tear drops managed to fall from my eyes. I watched as her dull eyes turned into some sort of panic when she felt my tear fall on the back of her hand. Her brows scrunched in concern, her lips etched into a frown. I didn't want her to see me like this so I wiped my tears, but a hand stopped me and lifted my chin.

"What happened?"

She questioned me a very simple question but that managed to make me break. I wanted to scream so bad, yelling that 'YOU HAPPENED!' but I couldn't do that. It's not her fault that she doesn't love me, she's not obligated to return my feelings. She doesn't have any idea about it anyway. Oh sweet, naive [Y/N].....

I love you so much that I'm going to lie. So with the remaining strength I managed to say,

"Nothing."

I pulled myself away from her, keeping a good distance. Being close to her is not helping my state at all, I keep falling deeper and deeper everytime I look at her, so I averted my eyes to the cold floor. Knowing that I managed to make her feel a little bit better from before made me happy. Beyond the hurt and the pain, I was happy because I managed to make her feel alright. So I pushed myself to make my acting more believeable, so I smiled and ruffled her styled hair.