Forever 'n' ever

2 weeks later**

Kristina's pov.

Im am now home from the hospital, and I've been doin a whole lot better but i still am diagnosed with lung cancer. August and I's relationship is also getting stronger and better. Lil kay has been staying with my mom because shes scared of what i got but i cant blamed her shes only 5, she only knows that I'm very sick and its very contaigous. I hate it because even when i really want to kiss august on the lips or hug kayy, i cant because i have to wear a mask on my face to keep me breathing like I'm supposed to. "Babe" august said sitting beside me. " huh" i said looking back at him."what you thinking bout" he said hugging me from behind."nothin i just want to be normal like everybody else," i said tearing up. " i want lil kay to talk to me without stuttering, i want to make love to you and kiss you, i want to take this mask off my face when i go out somewhere, i hate it i just want it to be over baby. This shit is overwhelming, I'm trying to be strong but it just aint workin" i said bawling my eyes out on august shoulder."(sighs) i kno baby this is hard for me too seeing u like this. I mean baby if u think bout it the treatments are working like they suppose to, your getting better its disapearring. It will get better bebby just dont worry remember what you said at the hospital God got this. I believe in that baby so you need to believe in your words" he said rubbing my back. " you want something from burger king?" He asked getting up and putting some shoes on and a shirt going downstairs being followed by me. " umm yea a burger with some fries" i said dryly." You ok bebby?" He said with his accent i love truly and dearly. " yes now gone on" i said laughin. " ok baby i love you" he said walking out the door so we were on the front step." Love you more" i said holding his hand. " forever and ever" we both said together letting our hands go as he walked to the car. " see ya when i get back ok?" He said getting in the car giving me a wink. " ok nigga go somewhere!" I said smh. He left and i went back in the house. I went upstairs got in the tub and relaxed. " god i kno its gonna be alright bless kay bless august and bless my mom. God idk whats gonna happen to me but no matter what I'm gonna believe that everything's gonna be fine cuz its in UR hands." I said closing my eyes falling in a deep sleep.

Sorry this was an short chapter! This is my lesson to you from me, "Everything will be fine when its in Gods hand" always remember that!