Just Friends?

August
I kno i was wrong for leav.ng Kristina in the rain like that but she didn't have to yell , i just wanted to know what was wrong with her . I dont have no way right now to talk to her because Jasmine , my friend more like sister needed it so you know.
Ima just text Her .

(Text Convo )

Me: Hey, can we talk ?
My lovee♥️: Sure .
Me: Im so sorry that I left you in the rain in your condition, Im sorry that I pushed you when you tried to give Kay a hug , I am truly sorry but Krissy, i was just tryna find out what was wrong, i love you beautiful but it stung when you fussed at me. When i just asked one simple question.
My lovee♥️: i love you too and Im sorry its just that me and Karina got into it and she Told me to rot, also you left me in the rain that same day and I just found out my momma died.

Me : Omg baby Im so sorry .

My lovee♥️: its okay , its cool . At least me and my brother are close than ever .

Me: thats good baby.

My lovee♥️: are we even together or what ?

Me: call me , i cant come see you because my friend Jasmine got it .

(Text convo over)

My fone started ringing and i saw lil kay and kristina where they was at disneyland.
( Phone convo )
Me : hello ?
Krissy: So r we back together ?
Me: I mean i want to but its up to you too .
Krissy : so do i but who is Jasmine ?
Me: shes a really good friend , trust me we arent dating she has a man.
Krissy : okay well I love you august and I really wanta be witchu.
Me: I do too.
Krissy: then what are we wauting on ?
Me : soooo
Krissy: wait lets just be friends cuz whats the point if daring when I am not even gonna be alive for long.
Me: (sighs) truee . I guess we can just be friends.
Krissy : okay promise me something when I die ok ? And if you do break this promise, I will haunt you from the dead and kill you and your new wifey .

( I got scared)

Me: okay I promise.
Krissy: dont hurt kay , dont rape kay, dont abuse her, and dont let one of your little wifeys take adbantage of her , and always keep me in your heart . K ?
Me: i would never let that happen, and you will always have a special part of my heart.
(I could tell she was smiling.)
Krissy: thank you baby uhh I mean August,
Me : you welcome beautiful .

Krissy: listen , i gotta go but I will holla at chu later okay ?
Me : okay love you .
Krissy : bye august.

(Phone convo over)
She hunged up . I guess she felt a little un comftarble saying it back but we all know she loves me too. I put my phone on the charger and went downstairs. I would never hurt Kay in any other physical or emotional way, I love her too much . Shes like my very own seed and I luhh her. When Kristina dies yes I am going to miss her alot but i have a and a promise that I swear I would never break . I need to do it.