More Pain pt.2

August Pov.
I arrived at the hospital and I rushed inside. I met Ms.Jordan and I didnt know who that was beside her but he looked just like Kristina. Might be her brother. But wheres Lil Kay?

"Oh thank god Youre here weve been sittin here for hours. " Mrs Jordan said standing up giving me a tight hug.
"Me too " i hugged her back. Kristinas brother i guess stood up and dapped me.
"Sup mane." He said,"Im Kristinas older brother Chris." .
"sup ! " i said while dapping her back.
"Wheres Lil Kay??" I asked Ms.Jordan.
"Shes with her dad but she will be back tommorrow to see Kristy. " she said smiling .
"Ok ." I said while we sat back down and waited paitenly until this Nurse came up to us. I stood up real fast and waited for a respond.
"Ok so whats wrong with my girl, Is she ok??" I said trying my best not to cry again.
"Well Shes alive but we werent able to figure out yet what was wrong with her stomach yet. And uhhh ... She only has 3 More weeks to live.... Im really sorry and shes awake so you may see her and i am really sorry. She was a really strong girl when we told her this. She would want chu to be strong ok? " she said.
"C-C-Can we see her ? " Mrs Jordan said crying .
"What room is she ? " Chris said holding Mrs. Jordan.
"Room 294 on the left ." She said.
"Thank you so much doctor." I said feeling some tears on my cheek. We all went in Kristinas Room to see that she was looking at the celing. I also saw that she doesnt have any hair anymore and her eyes has bags. She looked really tired . Why God ?! Why you had to do this? What about Kay and her growing up without ha mother. I lost my brother and Im finna lose the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Why are you doing this to me?! Do you hate me that much?! I got interupped by Ms Jordan.
"Come on August she wants to see you ." She said walking out the door holding Chris's hand and she went back in the waiting room. I went to sit in the chair beside Kristina and she smiled . I swear even without hair and bags she was still beautiful.
"Hey Baby, Im sorry you have to go thru this. But its for the best baby. I am gonna be happy
. I hate it too that i have to leave this world in a week but I have to be strong and so do you ." She said holding my hand. I couldnt even say anything .
"Come on lay with me." She
Said patting a seat beside me.
"I love you and I dont mind you finding another chick and getting Kay a stepmothet just make sure she take care of my lil girl ok?" She said laughing.
"Haha i love you more baby and I promise." I said smiling and holding her hand. She smiled back and laid her shiny head on my shoulders and closed her eyes. I hated this but i have to be strong . Alter thinking i fell asleep in her arms.

*2 hours later*
I woke up to see Kristina still asleep and Mrs. Jordann waking me up and telling me it was time to go. I got up from the hospital bed and put my shoes back on. The doctor came in..
"Once again, Im really sorry and uhh we are letting Kristina Walk around tommrrow And yes you are most likely to take her out somewhere but make sure shes back here safe k? " the doctor said.
"K! Thank you soo much !!" Ms jordann said while Kissing kristinas head and leaving .
"Anytime." . I kissed Krisstinas lips and went out being followed by Her mom.
"Make sure you come tommorrow , we uhh can all take her to her favorite store ok? And be strong ok?" She said while opening the car to ha door.
"Ok i will make sure byee ms jordan. " i said hugging her.
"Awww bye sweetie." She said getting in the car .
"Ight bye my niggah." Chris said.
"Ight niggah byee be good." I said dapping him.
"Haha i will you too. " chris saiid dapping me back and going into the car. After that i went in my car and left.

This is gone be hard . But Its for the best.