002

***

***

namjoon and i rode the bus together. we sat together and talked about each other's experiences at the university.

"the cafeteria sucks, i personally prefer the eating areas with all the food chains." he told me.

"honestly same, i rarely go to the cafeteria anymore. i think almost everyone who knows better goes to eating areas."

"as much as i love that the chef in the cafeteria puts his heart into the food, i prefer a subway way more." he laughed and i nod.

he seemed like such a nice and sweet guy, our stop had reached so we got off the bus and headed towards the university.

"what're you majoring in?" i asked him as we walked side by side.

"astronomy and business, you?"

"me too!" i said excitedly.

"wow really? i hope we'll see a lot more of each other around the campus. . " he pauses, "hey are you free after class?"

"yeah, why what's up?"

he bit his lip and looked away, "do you wanna go somewhere after class? i know this really great restaurant."

i smiled. "yeah, sounds like fun! let's do it."

we continued to chat as we entered the building, entering the lecture hall and i spotted my best friend since elementary school, chen or otherwise known as jongdae, sitting on our regular seat.

i ushered namjoon to his spot and we sat together.

"took you long enough! where were you?" chen asked, throwing his hands in the air.

"sorry, the bus took awhile because of traffic."

he nodded and shook his head, "who's this?"

i looked over at Namjoon who introduced himself. "hey, i'm namjoon, also a business major."

"i'm jongdae, but call me chen, i like it like that," he squinted his eyes, "you look a bit familiar, do i know you from somewhere?"

namjoon seemed taken aback. "uh no, i just have a pretty common face haha."

i rose a brow at him.

he was really handsome and definitely didn't look like a common face.

"ah, really? but i thought i saw you somewhere. . anyway never mind, have a seat." chen shrugged as he pointed to the two chairs behind his.

me and namjoon both sat down next to each other and whispered about what classes we were taking this semester. as soon as we were getting our contacts written down, a deep familiar voice stopped us.