Jealously but Love - Wanda Maximoff

Movie Franchise: Marvel

Summary:
Wanda and Y/N Are dating but it's on the low right now because it was still new for them and that was fine until Pietro gets a little flirty with Y/N and Wanda get very jealous and becomes somewhat possessive.

You and the crew were just hanging at the compound today having a fun day in because of all the crazy that had been going ok lately, you all decided you needed a break.

You guys spend the day eating and just having fun in each others presence and it was going fine up until Pietro had walked up to you.

"Hey Y/N, how you doing?" Pietro had asked with a slight smirk and you could tell he was attempting to flirt with you so you mindlessly replied to the boy "hi Pietro, no much you?" You said still looking down in front of you.

"A whole lot better now, I wonder why" Pietro said and you know looked up to him to see him smirking while this interaction was happening you managing to hear a scoff.

Turning around you say it was coming from Wanda your girlfriend, you and her had been dating for sometime bit keep the whole ordeal quite low key.

The reason for doing so it because you wanted to just be with each other and no have everyone else in the relationship.

Doing this came with risk and in the past you had been jealous of Vision and while Wanda told you there was nothing to worry about you believed her but had your reservations.

This happened to be one of those risky moments and it was even worse because it was Wanda's twin brother, this was not good.

You could see Wanda's eyes starting to glow and your eyes immediately widened before turning back to Pietro "would you excuse me for a moment?" you asked him and he nodded before you walked up to Wanda.

"Come with me please" you asked nicely placing a hand on her arm which seemed to get her to call down before you wanted Wanda back to her room wanting her to just cool down.

"Are you alright babe" you asked setting Wanda down on her bed kneeling before her and though she nodded she further explained.

"I did not like what my brother was doing, I don't understand what is this feeling, I've never felt it before" Wanda said to you and you had chuckled realising that she was jealous.

"It's called jealously babe, it's cute but you have nothing to worry about, I like you and have no feeling for him what so ever" you explained leaning forward giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Once you pulled away she brought you into her embrace holding you close not liking being away from you for so long, your cuddles were her favorite thing it the world.

"How about we go back out there yeah" you proposed and Wanda nodded pulling away from your embrace before you both walked back out there returning to you conversations.

Unfortunately Pietro had come back and even though you told Wanda she had nothing to worry about you could see the jealously returning to her eyes.

"So Y/N, I was wondering if I could ask you a question" Pietro asked his smirk widening causing you to awkwardly laugh and nod allowing him to continue.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to - " "NO" Pietro started only to be interrupted but Wanda shouting in a jealous rage.

This had managed to grab everyone's attention and you looked back to see Wanda's eyes glowing red making her way to you and her twin brother.

"No what" Pietro asked sizing up to his sister to seem like a man but Wanda did not stand down "No you can not ask Y/N out" Wanda said still holding her ground.

You were sitting near them watching in slight embarrassment while the other Avengers acted like they were watching a movie.

"And why is that" Pietro further question cause Wanda to get angrier and you know you need to diffuse the situation some how.

"Because we're dating and I'm in love with you" you said eyes widening as you did this being the first time you said it.

Everybody else's eye went wide but mainly Wanda's and Pietro's and while Pietro's were in embarrassment now Wanda's were in awe.

"You love me?" Wanda asked and you nervously chucked "of course I do, who wouldn't" you said causing the avengers to awe.

Wanda then walked forward pulling you into a passionate kiss allowing all the pent up jealously to be put into that kiss.

Once you both pulled away Wanda looked in your eyes "I love you too" She said and everyone awed before Wanda pulled you into her embrace.

Even though there were some rocking moment let was an amazing weekend for you to neither of you could deny that.

Author's Note
New Wanda book but just one shots leave some request that you would like to see in the comments!!!