We won the war but I lost my love - Natasha Romanoff

Movie Franchise: Marvel

Summary:
You got snapped but before that you were in a relationship with Natasha and while she sacrificed her life to get you back and she did make it, you had to find out after defeating Thanos only to see your best friend Tony die and find out Natasha is dead.

You felt yourself gasp awake still in Wakanda the last thing you remember was seeing Wanda disappearing and Natasha and yourself telling each other that you love one another.

You look around seeing Bucky, Sam, T'challa, Groot and Wanda one of your best friends and the moment you lay eyes on one another you run to each other hugging each other tightly.

"I saw you disappear" you tell her starting to cry "it's ok I'm here Y/N" Wanda says hugging you and then you both go over greeting Sam, Bucky, Groot and T'challa when you start to see a sparkling circle form.

A man walked through with Peter and a few other people "my name is Doctor Strange and it's been five years we need to get to the team as they are fighting a past Thanos right now" Strange says and you look at the team.

"Let's go" you say and Doctor Strange opens several portals as you walk through seeing Steve standing on his own and everyone starts to join him against Thanos's army.

You go and stand next to Steve and look over to him "you thought you were going to do this on your own" you tell Steve as he smiles at you but frowns making you confused "Y/N there is something I need to tell you" Steve starts.

"Tell me after we win the war Steve" you tell him and he nods before looking forward again "Avengers Assemble" he says and the war begins all of you attacking his arms killing them all one by one.

You were winning and you kept looking around as you were fighting, you saw Steve, Clint, Bruce who was hulk but not really and Thor but there was no sign of Natasha which worried you.

You joined the girls is helping Captain Marvel getting the glove away from Thanos but again no sign of Natasha and you kept going until Thanos was down you weren't going to stop.

Hit by hit you never stopped until you saw Tony kneeling down as the stones slowly made the way to his hands "I am Iron Man" you here him says before he snaps causing a bang.

Once the smoke clears up you see Tony there extremely injured and you felt the tears slowly falling down "TONY" you yelled before running over to him.

You kneeled down in front of him and he smiled seeing you "Y/N" he whispered but you shushed him "I'm here Tony you did it, it's ok" you tell him before stepping back so Rhodey, Peter and Pepper could say their goodbyes.

Once Tony does close there eyes you look around still seeing no sign of Natasha around before you see Thor, Steve, Bruce and Clint walking closer to you.

Just like that, it all starts to click in your head as to why you couldn't find her in the battlefield "what happened" you asked starting to cry.

Steve, Thor and Bruce look over to Clint who started to tear up remembering what happened "the soul stone it was a soul for a soul and it was meant to be me but she wanted me to live" Clint tells you and you take a step back as reality struck.

"No don't tell me what I think you are telling me" you tell them and Clint can't bring himself to say it and Steve steps forward " Y/N Natasha is dead, I'm so sorry" Steve says and you break.

Falling to the ground the tears fall you lost your best friend and the love of your life you didn't know how to live with yourself.

"Y/N Nat she left this for you" Clint says before hand you a letter and you opening it up still on the ground.

Dear Y/N,

If you are reading this it means I didn't make it back to you or from the mission and I wish I was there for you but unfortunately we won't be seeing each other again anytime soon.

I love you so much but I want you to move on maybe with someone who is right by you but just know that I will always love you and it wasn't anyone's fault this was my choice.

We will meet again one day Y/N but until then I love you and please live your life.

- Your love Natasha

You break down even more and you felt arms wrap around your next pulling you into them and you recognised it as Wanda and you gripping onto her arms as you cried leaning into her.

"Please don't leave me" you tell her as her grip on you tightens "I would never as long as you don't do the same" she tells you and you just cry as she holds you.

You may have won the war but she lost her love.

Author's Note

I cried writing this I won't lie!

Leave some thoughts and requests in the comments!!!