Good Luck Kiss - Natasha Romanoff

Movie Franchise: Marvel

Summary:
You're quite flirty with Natasha but she doesn't give in until you're about to jump out of a plane for a mission and she gives you just the push you need.

You and the Avengers team were ready to go on a mission and here you all were ready to deploy but you were next to Natasha "come on Romanoff just one" you begged the girl next to you as she scoffed.

"No, not gonna happen" she tells you and you groan "Natasha is one little kiss what of I die on this drop I need good luck from my beautiful good luck charm" you tell her and yet again she scoffs.

"I think you'll live L/N so with that being said, not gonna happen" she tells you and your attempts coming up short are making you the laughing stock.

Tony, Steve and Thor are laughing at you causing your usual confident self to shrink away with the embarrassment and you walk over grabbing your parachute and going into the corner attaching it properly keeping to yourself.

You know your flirting could sometimes come across as being cocky but you really like Natasha and sometimes the only way you could get her attention was hopelessly flirting with her.

But what you didn't realise is that when every you weren't flirting with Natasha it was when she really started to see you the person who was under the flirter and that was the person Natasha liked.

Natasha looked over to see the boys laughing at you and she scoffed at there immaturity knowing that was why you walked off.

When you had finished preparing you realised it was time to drop so you walked over to the entrance "no good luck kiss Y/N" you heard Tony yell and Steve and Thor laugh when you look down feeling a tear run down your cheek.

You then feel yourself being turned around and a pair of lips on yours and almost instantly you can tell who it is as soon as you hear the boys stop laughing and you return the kiss indulging in it.

Once you pull apart Natasha smirks are you "how was that for a good luck kiss" Natasha tells you and instead of giving Natasha a cocky smile you just smile at her being really happy.

"Better than I ever thought it could be" you tell her and she smiles back at you and toy hear the signal that you have to jump as you place a kiss on her cheek "gotta go and see you soon" you tell Natasha before turning around.

Before you jump you look at the boys who were still stunned "boy" you say before jumping out "WHOOOOOOOOOOO" you yelled enjoying the jump.

Best good luck kiss ever.

Author's Note

Leave some thoughts and requests in the comments!!!