Tanner experimenting

Tanner is 17 and Harvey is 15 so when tanner saw Harvey at a YouTube event he felt awkward and uncomfortable going over to Harvey to talk to him because of their age gap. To tanner, Harvey was very very fit and every time tanner saw that Harvey posted on insta, tanners heart would start beating and a smile would creep on tanners face. Tanner isn't sure of his sexuality yet. He has done stuff with a girl last year when she gave him a blowy and tanner just managed to put the tip of his erect penis in her vagina before his parents came home from holiday. At the moment tanner is experimenting. For example tanner was home alone and got a boner, it was one of them boners that don't go away. Tanner started rubbing it in his shorts which where bulging. Tanner kept stroking outside his shorts until he got a overwhelming urge to wank. His favourite hobby is to wank ( he has cummed at least twice everyday since he was 13) but he is now bored of using his right hand to grab his long cock and rub it until hot liquid shoots out uncontrollably. Tanner saw or pornhub someone using a pillow to cum. Tanner saw this and tried it out. He got 2 pillows and put them on top of eachother. He then put a white sock over his throbbing knob and put his penis in between the pillows. He put his body weight on the pillows and began fucking the lucky pillows. He got tired after 3 mins and his technique was beginning to get worse whilst sweat from his balls and armpit began to drip. He needed to cum bad. He put his remaining energy and fucked the pillow hard. After 30 secs of hardcore fucking he came 6 thick loads of cum of his sock. He let out a light moan which is the first time he moaned whilst doing a sexual act.