Tanner and Harvey first chat

Tanner has just finished cleaning his bedsheets from a wet night and plucked up the courage to message Harvey through Instagram. To tanner, Harvey is a living fantasy who is breathing and talking. Tanner messaged Harvey saying 'hey do you recognise me from the YouTube event?'. Tanner put the phone down expecting nothing much back but within seconds harvey replies with 'sure man I have watched you for ages and I was nervous to go up to talk to you'. Tanner heart is beating out of his chest and wants to reply quickly but doesn't look like a creep so he just scrolls through Harvey's insta and his hearts beats even harder. Tanner and Harvey chat nonstop for 25 mins until Harvey asked for tanners snapchat. 1 min later tanner gets a snap from Harvey. It's a selfie of Harvey topless with the hand under his head laying on his bed. His thick black bush under his armpit gets tanners attention as Harvey was very hairy for his age. Tanner was shocked coz tanner only started growing armpit hair at 16. Tanner enjoys looking at pubescent boys armpit hair as it helps him imagine what they are like down there. Tanner quickly replaces with 'nice armpit🤣🤣'. Harvey replies with 'I know I am really hairy for a 15 year old'. Tanner sends another snap of his armpit hair which was blonde but dark enough to tell it so there. Harvey says 'its weird looking at blonde body hair, I have only seen black or brown'. Tanners says 'well I am darker in other areas' in a jokey serious way. Tanner expected a '🤣'response but to tanners surprise Harvey said 'show me'. Tanner didn't know what to do. Over a few seconds of thought tanner pulled his boxers down a little to show about 1/3 of his trimmed brown pubes with the caption 'your turn'. Even tho tanner hasn't seen Harvey's pubes, he is imagine and he knob start to twitch. Harvey then sends his full pubes which where thick and you could tell that he hasn't trimmed in ages. Tanner snapped back with 'hot, have you ever measured your dick?' ..........