✌One Step Away✌

Junìor is having dinner with his family. His mother got a gift box from Fonda Casa Pepa. A knock was herd on the door.

Junìor said,"Hey Toby, go check who is there. I don't wanna left my pizza left untouched".

Toby sarcastically replied,"Yes sir, I'm the only one you can rule on."

Toby opens the door...... He founds a man standing with a parcel in his hand. He hands the parcel to Toby and tells him that this parcel is for Mr.Junìor. Toby takes the parcel and gave it to Junior.

Junìor ask,"Is this for me?? Who have sent this??"

Toby replied,"I don't know mate, open it yourself and please let me eat my pizza in peace."

Toby starts eating the pizza. Junìor started opening the parcel and he his expressions turns to shock.

Junìor shouted,"Noooo! This is impossible! Mom, dad, Toby,
Georgina look, look...."

Everyone eyed the parcel and Junìor is overwhelmed at the moment.

Toby reads the letter,"Dear Junìor, we are happily announcing that you are promoted to the first team and here is a small gift from us; a Jersey signed by Malaga CF players..Welcome Junior, Welcome."

Junior is in the Malaga Stadium were his father is a cleaner and his father is so proud of him. Malaga CF gave him the no.20 and everyone stadium wish him best of luck for his first professional season with Malaga CF. Junior is just 17 and have signed his first Professional contract.
_________________________
(We are in 2015)