✌A Dream Came True✌

Junìor is in training!!

Reiss said,“Junìor, nice to see you at the stadium..hope you grow up to your potential.”

Junior replied,“dont worry coach..I will do my best and try to promote Malaga CF to LALIGA Santander.”
____________________________________
                       Match 1
            Malaga v Cordoba
Reiss confirmed,“Ready boys?! Show them we are here to win and get back to LALIGA Santander.”

Players chorused,“Yes coach we will...don't worry this is the year of Malaga.”
        Malaga CF Lineup 4-3-3
                       Munir 1
Angel 12 Torres 5 Lacen 6 Ricca 3
     Carlos 7 Diyane 21 Adrian 8
    Harper 10 Blanco 9 Junìor 20

Game starts,
Blanco kicks the ball towards Carlos..nothing much happened in the first half and it's a dull debut for Junìor.

Second Half Starts,
No!! No!! No!! Cordoba defenders gave the ball into Junìor’s feet......
Junìor dribbled the keeper and gets his first goal.

Commentator said,“Junìor, Junìor he is unstoppable, he have given the lead to Malaga CF in 80th minute, 10 minutes to go lets see what more he can do.”

Match Ends 1-0 Malaga Wins!!

Reporter ask,“Mr Junìor, Mr Junìor how was that experience, your first goal on your debut??”

Junìor replied,“I can't, I can't, it's impossible to explain..I think, I don't have words to describe that unbelievable experience.”

Junìor returned home!!

Julia hugs and said,“What a goal my son, keep this form and win every game possible.”

Nick patting Junìor’s back and said,“You have made me so proud, I love you son, I love you.”

(We are in 2015)