✌International Duty✌

Junìor is Training For The Next Match v Girona FC

Junior is working hard for the next match. Reiss is here with Enrique (Spain National Team Coach)

Reiss calling,“Junior, Junior, a special person is there to meet you.”

Junìor replied,“who is there coach??”

Enrique replied,“it's me Junìor, I'm here to tell you that your been selected for the friendly match Spain v Germany.”

Junìor happily replied,“Seriously!! I'm so glad to see you here.”

Enrique Replied,“But you have to perform exactly the way you are performing for Malaga.”

Junior moved his head in a nod..Enrique leaves with Reiss.

Junìor’s house

Toby is ready to surprise Junìor by bringing a cake which is in the shape of Spain's Flag..

Junior arrives home, Toby pops the party poper and Junìor cuts the cake.

Toby and Georgina said,“Yupps bro you are the part of Spain's National Team! Congrats Bro

Toby and Georgina said,“Yupps bro you are the part of Spain's National Team! Congrats Bro.”

Junìor Replied,“Thanks!! But please let me sleep, tomorrow I have to travel to Barcelona and give my debut for Spain in Camp Nou.”

Toby said,“Bring me the autograph of Lionel Messi and others.”

Day 2, Junìor arrives at Camp Nou, Barcelona

Enrique to the team,“Hello, Boys this is the first friendly match and we have to win this at any cost..This game is against Germany, and Germany is a tough team, Hala Spain.”

Spain players cheered ....

Enrique Said,“You people know the lineup and you know what you have to do on stadium..Go!! I want Spain's name under winners.”

Spain's Lineup 4-3-3
Kepa 1
Gaya 4 Ramos 15 Pique 3 Alba 18 Saùl 8 Cabellos 24 Isco 22
Asensio 10 Costa 19 Junìor 7

Junìor is ready for the match...

Match Starts,Brilliant start as Diego Costa scores a goal for Spain and Isco grabs an assist for himself

Match Starts,
Brilliant start as Diego Costa scores a goal for Spain and Isco grabs an assist for himself. Spanish fans' happiness is crashed by Timo Werner as he equaled the goal difference..
Spain 1 Germany 1

Second Half Starts,
Junior shows his class and scores a goal from a freekick and gives Spain the lead in the 62nd minute......Oh, Oh, Oh, Junìor scored another one and he was called as David Villa's successor as he had scored his 2nd of the game and told that this number 7 have a lot of work to do at Spain as this number is worn by Raul and David Villa now Junìor is taking the legacy of the number 7. Oh no Sane scores but no more time is left as referee blows the whistle.

Reporter asks,“Mr Junìor, you are in an incredible form, you have given best debuts and you are unstoppable!! no defender can stop you, but why, what's the secret??”

Junior Replied,“yah..you are right I think I'm in a great form and I will try to take full advantage of it.”

We are in 2015 soon the season will end and 2016 will start...