10. Reach the sky

Amenadiel took you to the most beautiful coffee shop you have ever been, it was decorated like if you were flying above the sky, the walls were like galaxy dust in some clouds you could imagine the paintings moving.

"Welcome, my name is Gabriel what can I order you?" The barman asked us politely.

"I would like the "angelic" hot chocolate." You said while you looked at Amenadiel who was smiling at you.

"I would like the same as her please." He said to the barman.

"Okay, it will be ready in minutes," Gabriel told us.

"So... why someone like you was on the LUX?"You asked to Amenadiel while he shyly smiled.

"I was looking for my brother, Lucifer" When Amenadiel pronounced Lucifer's name you felt chills all over your body, your heart beating was going faster, YOU WERE ON A DATE WITH LUCIFER'S BROTHER.

"Lu..Lucifer i.. is your... bro..brother ?" You asked while you felt the nervousness on your voice.

"Yeah... Y/N are you okay?" he asked you in a serious tone he was concerned with your reaction.

"Yes I'm okay, is just that Lucifer is my partner at the police station." You were telling him the truth, the only thing you omitted was the part where you almost had sex with him.

"Ohh, I see and do you like him?" What Amenadiel asked you took you by surprise.

"No of course not, he is annoying as hell, and he is irresponsible and a sucker for every woman who passes through his way " You answer in an honest way.

"Hmm, I guess you don't like that type of men right?" He asked you in a curious tone

"I don't.... but what about you, tell me what's your type ?" You said while you smiled at him, Amenadiel smirked at you.

"I have never fallen in love... so I don't know how it feels like or what is my type... "he said in a sadly way, you felt horrible for him.

"Your angelic hot chocolate Miss and Mister" The bartender served uf the chocolate and when the hot chocolate fell to the cup the smoke of the heat formed two angel wings fluttering around the cup.

"Impossible," I said, it was breathtaking.

"Nothing is impossible if you trust in the grace of God," Amenadiel told you, suddenly you took his hand he got blushed but he didn't refuse your hand.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

AFTER THE COFFEE SHOP

"Do you belive in God?" he asked you seriously.

"I used to until I realized that God doesn't exist, " You said sadly, Amenadiel took you by the hand, his big hands were warm while yours were cold, you felt how the cold in your hands started to go away.

"Follow me" He whispered to your ear, you got shivers when you felt his breath in your ear, so you nodded in response.

You arrived at a church that was beautiful.