Chapter 3

"Jihyun Kim?" She'd heard that name before but after racking her brain she couldn't remember.
He nods and smiles. "Yes that's my name."
"And you are?" He asks curiously, moving his briefcase to his left hand and holding it out to shake.

"Elari. Elari Westbrook." She took his hand and shook it. "Well you have a very pretty name." He smiled at her, while she did the same.
"Why thank you Mister Kim." She giggled.

"Would you like to go out for a coffee sometime?" He asked her.
"Hmmm.." Elari kneeled to put something in her back, still making eye contact with Jihyun.
"Sure, why not." She stands back up, and pulls up the luggage bag handle.

"Wonderful." He said in a pleasant tone.
Elari walked with him to the airport pickup area. "But why would you want to have coffee with me?" She asked curiously.

"Well.." he looked up at the sign. "I find you to be an interesting person and I'd like to get to know you better." He looked at her. "Is that alright?"

Elari was surprised. There weren't many people in her life who were actually interested in her like Jihyun seemed to be. Did he have a motive? Surely not. He seemed kind enough. So she decided to trust him for now.

"That's just fine." She smiled
Exhaling, she looked around. She should order another Uber ride. She'd have to get to her new apartment soon to get ready for school which would start in a week but that coffee seemed very tempting, too much to pass up.

"Let's go then!"