Shower

After being in the shower for about 5 minutes I heard the door open and figured it was tristan coming to get some more toilet paper or something as stupid as that. I just continued to shower then I heard something hit the floor and decided to peak out to see who it was when I peaked put I saw Jc taking off his clothes. I automatically for nervous and said "oh my god Jc get out ok in the shower!" he smirked and said "I know that's the point!" I looked at him funny then he stepped into the shower with me. he was a little bit taller than me so I was standing there trying to hide my body parts from his vision. While only looking up to avoid having to see his man parts, he then smirked and kissed me passionately our bodies were pushed against each others which was kinda weird at first but then I got what he wanted to do. I ran my hair through his hair and we smiled into the kiss, he then moved his hands down my back and then onto my butt. I was kinda shocked but at the same time didn't want to at the moment! so I pulled away looked down and said "look Jc I know we did once and your gonna wanna do it again and do it often but I'm sore and I can't do this everyday or everywhere for that matter!" Jc smiled and said "ok babe I'm sorry I tried to pressure you!" I smiled and said "you didn't pressure me!" he smiled and said "well you do need to shower because you are starting to smell kinda funny!!" I could tell he was picking so I said "its because I have been cuddling with your stinky self!" he laughed and said "yeah sure you love the smell of me!" I laughed and said "just wash your hair it stinks!"