Old friends

After I finally realized what was going on I didn't say anything but I stood up and started to run home not walk or jog or even run I sprinted all the way to he house when I got there I saw a car I wasn't mused to in the driveway so I quietly walked in and walked upstairs when I got to Ava's room I quickly opened the door only to see Ava and some guy kissing on her bed. I froze then said "Ok Ava grace Castillo your little friend has 5 seconds to get his ass out of my fucking house or your both gonna be in serious trouble." She froze and who ever that guy was got up and started to walk past me, but I stopped him and said "so what's your name boy?" He looked at the ground and said "Kobe Harold Junior. but my friends call me Junior." I looked at him confused and said "wait are you named after your dad?" He smiled and said "well yes ma'am I am." I smiled and said "well shoot I know your daddy now you tell him and you momma to come over for dinner tonight so we can catch up." he frowned and said "well it will just be me and my dad cause my mom kinda left back to North Carolina." I frowned and said "oh I'm sorry bud well you and your dad come over at about 6 ok." he smiled and said "ok." then he left Ava smiled and said "so what was that all about?" I smiled and said "oh you know just past boyfriends and stuff." she got really wide eyed and said "you mean that if you would have stayed together kobe would have been my brother?" I smiled and said "yup that's what I'm sayin." after that I remembered what I had ran home for so I sat down on her bed beside her and said "so Ava can I see your arm for a second she held it up wrist facing down I gently took her hand and turned her arm over Jc was right there were cuts. I teared up and said "ok this is the only time your gonna be able to do this ok you have seen what happened to me."