LIFE

I woke up this morning with a sharp pain on my wrist I looked at it, it was bleeding so I just stood up and washed it off but God it couldn't have been a worse time because at that moment Jc walked in and saw my wrist. he started to freak out and said "so you did it again?" I looked at the ground and really quietly said "once when I was with troye because I thought you were cheating!" Jc looked at me mad and said "look in not gonna yell or put my hands on you but I am gonna tell you this if I ever see you with these on your wrists or thighs again I am gonna seriously hurt you!" I looked at Jc I was so mad I pushed him and said "you know what I'm calling my brother I'm leaving again and by the way I'm taking Ava I'm going to live with the mom I didn't get to grow up with!" Jc looked confused and said "what the fuck are you talking about?" I was so mad that I just said "nothing just leave me the fuck alone!" I grabbed Ava and her bag with some of her clothes. Then left the house I walked i the O2L house I didn't call or text or anything. Well now it was a house with Ricky kian and Sam because since Jc and Connor moved out they had extra rooms so me and Ava could just share one when I got to the house I didn't knock or anything I just walked right in. kian ran up to me and said "you didn't walk here like this did you?!" I looked down and I was In a a pair of stretchy shorts that were tight on me and a tank top I looked back up and said "I'm done with Jc I can't be with him anymore he's trying to control me." then I heard sam in the background and he yelled "oh my god she has blood on her shirt!" I looked down and I did so I just said "oh yeah I cut my finger when trying to shave my legs this morning!" then put my wrist behind my back luckley my other one was wrapped around Ava who had fallen back asleep with her head on my shoulder. Kian took Ava up to his room then came back down with one of his shirts. I put it on then hid my wrists again. kian grabbed my arms and examined my wrists, as soon as he saw then he looked mad too I couldn't keep hurting people so I walked over to Ricky and whispered in his ear that i was gonna go to my moms and asked him to watch Ava he said he would so I left. kian followed me for a while but when he realized where I was going he stopped. i arrived at my new moms house about 30 minutes later and as soon as I knocked on her door she opened it and hugged me she could tell I had been crying. she let me come inside and gave me some sweat pants to put on then made me some coffee I sat there sipping it then told her everything except the part jc said I just said he got mad. After I told her she took me hand and guided me to the bathroom and examined my wrists she frowned and said "your lucky these aren't infected! I'm not mad at you for doing it I just wish you would clean them better!" I smiled at her and said "I'm just glad your not getting mad at me for it!" she smirks and said "never baby girl!" she them washed my wrists then bandaged them up. After she did I decided to walk back to Kians but before I left she shouted at me and said "hey honey before you go come get Kians old skate board you can skate right? Yeah I know you can our family is great at it! here!" she then handed me the board I smiled and said "thank you so much I'm glad your excepting me into the family!" she smiled and said "I should have never took you out!" after that we hugged me I left. I got to Kians house after about 15 minutes of skating and went inside to see Ricky chasing Ava and kian and sam on the couch eating and watching tv no one seemed to see me so I just went into the kitchen and got some food after I found an Arizona and some chicken I went and sat on Sams lap he smiled at me and said "look I know your mad at jc but dang girl you ain't gotta be up on me!" I smiled and said "ha in your dreams sam not with my brother sitting beside of us!" then kian spoke up and said "so how did mom react to your little situation?" I smiled and said "she took it very well!" he looked confused and said "what do you mean she took it pretty well?" I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders after that I jumped up and ran into Sams room I wanted to take a nap and I knew his room was Jcs old room so I figured I would just sleep in there! I looked at my old room and saw mack had moved all her stuff into my room so I climbed through Sams window into macks room. she smiled and said "oh my god I haven't seen you in forever! how are you and jc doing?" I frowned and said "well he found out about me cutting and flipped out so in staying with the guys for a while!" Se frowned slightly then said "well me and kian broke up too!" I frowned and said "awe I'm sorry come here!" then it hit me she didn't know about my and kian I had to tell her I backed away from our hug and said "you know kian and I are brother and sister!" she looked at me shocked and said "wait your not serious right?" I looked at the floor and said "sadly I am I'm sorry!" she smiled and said "no this so great now we can't start hanging out again and it won't be awkward!" I was confused but didn't say anything until tristan came into my mind I hadn't seen him in a while! so I looked at mack and said "so where's tristan?" she frowned and said "he's downstairs he said he wouldn't leave until you came back!" I smiled at his love them frowned I had Jc I had to be with him not tristan! I didn't care anymore I walked downstairs and tristan was sitting on the couch I ran over to him and jumped in his lap he smiled and said "I missed you!" I smiled and said "I missed you too!" after we hugged for a few minutes I realized I didn't grab any clothes for myself when I left so u gabbed Tristan's hand and said "ok come on we are going to get me some clothes!" he smiled and stood up behind me we drove to my house and when we got there I saw a car I didn't recognize in the drive way I didn't car so I just walked in only to hear the sound of sex coming from upstairs I was so mad that I didn't care how Jc felt after this but I wanted him out of my house I wanted her out I never wanted to see him again. so I ran upstairs and opened the newsroom door then shouted "ok I want both of you out right now ok get dressed and get out of my house! And Jc we are done no more second chances nothing we are done finished through get out of me house!" she sat up and said but babe I made a mistake give me another chance!" I was hurt and said "no you know what Jc I have given you too many chances ok leave my house now!" he got up and dressed then left I was so mad I guess tristan saw them leave because he came up to find me sitting on the bed crying. He ran over to me and pulled me close we sat there for a few minutes until I fell asleep in his arms.
Tristan's POV
She was so cute she fell asleep in my arms! then her phone started to ring she woke up and answered it. after she listened and smiled she hung up and said "ok so TYLER is taking Ava to see Zoey and Alfie in London so they won't be back for a while!" I smiled and said "then let's just stay here!" She smiled and said "ok wanna help me get all of Jcs stuff out of the room?" I smiled and said "hell yeah!" Me and her got all of Jcs clothes and stuff and took them to the spare room and just sat them in the floor!