14 June, 2019.

Today morning, Ms. Stephanie called me up and asked whether I'd be able to complete the course by 5PM today. I almost felt the need to remind her that's it's a 7 week course that I'm trying to complete in less than a week but then again, she asked with good intentions.

Since I was still on Week 5, I knew that there was no way I would've completed the entire course by today. I asked her to give me time till tomorrow. Even if that's still hella difficult, I needed to give them a date.

Alex and I had lunch plans today with one of our school friends who I hadn't met since school got over. But I had to back out because of the course. She tried to reschedule but since I had no idea when I'd get out of the situation, I asked the two of them to go on without me. They're best friends so it's cool.

All my groups/friends are active (on WhatsApp groups) but I am not able to reply/confirm any plans because of the course

To be honest, I'm really liking the course, it's fun. I'm getting to learn everything I wanted to learn when I had opted for the stats course in college. But when I have to sacrifice my rightfully deserved vacation time to an extent where I am not able to do anything other than the course, that's not cool.

Normally, I check my progress only at the end of the day so as to not pressurise myself. But today, for some reason, I decided to check it at around 3:30PM and what do I see?! I SEE THAT I HAVE ALREADY CROSSED THE SCORES REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE! WHAAAATTT?!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

I quickly downloaded the certificate and sent it to the concerned people. I'm so happy! My concentration and hardwork paid off!

Since I didn't do anything the past two days other than the course, I decided to take a break from it. I still want to complete the course because it's actually good. But I also need to relax.

I haven't spoken to anyone these past couple of days. Maybe I'll do that starting from tomorrow?