7 August, 2019.

I went to the gym alone. Today they had a HIIT class. And dude, today was bad. I did the exercises but got tired very easily. And at some point, I felt so uncomfortable that I had to take breaks to stop myself from puking. Seeing others perfectly do everything didn't help the situation. The trainer advised me to eat something before coming to the gym because apparently, just a glass of milk doesn't suffice.

I had no strength to do anything else after that so I quickly left for home.

It still hadn't struck me that I'd be watching something BTS related (or even doing anything related to BTS or Kpop) beyond the comfort of my house (social media in specific).

Until it was time to leave. I wore the BTS T - shirt my friends had gifted. It's very long but when I wore with my trendy Sarojini Nagar pants and a backpack, I really liked the overall look. As I may have mentioned before, even though I do love BTS, I don't really want to publicise it. Not because I'm ashamed of it but because I generally like to keep my interests to myself. I don't want to be perceived as someone who is riding on the BTS bandwagon. I agreed on wearing the T-Shirt because:

a) It was black and loose fitted

b) It had a big BTS logo and a much smaller "BTS" written under it (a lot of people do not know their logo)

c) The logo and "BTS" were in hues of blues and purples so it wasn't very prominent.

d) I mean, I'm heading to a BTS event. If I was going ever wear the top, it was today.

Rickshaw uncle dropped me to the theatre. We spoke quite a bit on the way. I thought I was going to be late. I was trying out a new place so I took quite some time locating it.

I reached the theatre and there were a lot people present, mostly college going girls. Some of them wore BTS merch/ T-shirts. For some reason I didn't really want to interact with people so I didn't make an effort to. Inside the theatre hall, there was no one sitting beside me in the beginning and I was grateful for it. Even the ones who eventually did sit beside me didn't initiate a conversation so that's good.

The one thing I was worried about today was that my movie experience would get hampered by people's screams. That would've been so fucking annoying. But thankfully, apart from the first few scenes of each member (especially V's) and at the end of each performance, there wasn't a lot of noise from the viewers

Frankly, even though I have virtually seen SO many people support BTS and behave this way, it was weird to actually watch strangers support the same people I do. Maybe I'm better off stanning them on my own, majorly because I am not a massive social media supporter now and probably won't take part in ARMY events or movements or hashtags. Having said that, I did enjoy the "KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN......" chants.

As for the movie, it was good! Any new and fresh BTS content is always welcome by me and seeing them on a so much more larger screen was an epic experience. Them inside jokes and jokes in general! Loved it! There were a lot scenes that I had seen before (I'm mostly talking about the concert/on stage scenes) for obvious reasons so that may have felt a TAD bit redundant. But that's fine.

It was essentially like watching a much longer BTS episode but with scenes beyond the dressing room.

The post credit scenes were AMAZINGGGGG!!

Would I go for another movie? Probably.

After the movie got over, I roamed around the area for a bit, discovering the various restaurant/pubs the theatre complex had to offer. Initially I did plan to eat something but I wasn't hungry at the time. I did get hungry on my way back tho. I got off at the market, bought frankies, bread, soups (later found out that I accidentally got the chicken ones lol), two packeted snacks and walked back home.