十四: the finale

私の話へようこそ

私の話へようこそ

-

yuri's pov

we're walking towards the ferris wheel, my hea on yena's shoulder. i swear that we already rode ferris wheel 13 times this month. is yena obsessed with ferris wheels?

"joyul, i'll just go and buy some tickets. wait for me joyul-ah. don't go anywhere okay?" yena said. she acts like my mother as soon as i told her that i'm sure about my feelings for her lmao snd that cracked me up!

finally, yena is done with the tickets so we went inside a cage in the ferris wheel. it feels so romantic since it runs so slow.

i jerked when i felt something cold that touched my hand. i looked and saw yena's hand. so yena's freezing huh?
i felt yena's head on my shoulder, anditmademeblushsohard!!! "let's stay like this for a while" she said and closed her eyes.

i looked at her beautiful resting face, i mean... she's beautiful, as a duck.

"yena, i do love you. and i'm gonna miss you. they miss you. they want you back. i have to give you back to them. are you okay with that yena?" i mumbled and tears came out one by one.

i kissed yena's head and held her hand tightly. "i have to wake you up yena, they need you. i have to stop being selfish. many people need you, not just me. i love you yena. remember that okay?" i said and kissed her head for a long period if time, approximately 15 seconds.

third person's pov

little did yuri know, yena could here all of her mumbles. yena was confused about what was yuri talking about. she opened her eyes, only to see a crying yuri.

"joyul. what happened?" yena asked worriedly. little did yena know, the door is opened. "i love you yena, remember that" yuri said and cried. yena didn't know what yuri was talking about.

"..i love you, but you have to wake up" yuri said and wiped her tears and smiled.

"what do you m—" yena didn't finish when yuri kicked her, causing her to fall, but luckily, she held something that prevent her from falling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THOSE JOYUL? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" yena asked yuri, still holding on. yuri couldn't say a word.

"y-you... have to wake... up.. th-they need you... it h-has been ye-years" yuri said and cried harder.

"what?" yena mumbled. "but before she could speak, yuri stepped at her hand, causing her to lose her grip. yena yelled as loud as she can, she looked down, she saw no people, she looked above, she saw a crying yuri, slowly fading away.

so it's a dream huh? yena thought and closed her eyes.

~♥~

"hOLY CHEESE!!!" yena yelled, causing the person beside her to jump out of his seat.

"yena? you're awake!!" the man beside her screamed in happiness.

"where am i!? where's my yuri? why am i still alive? i swear that i fell from the ferris wheel and i—" yena got cut off when the man slapped her.

"yah, come to your senses please. you're in the hospital, there's no yuri here, you're aluve coz' you're safe (does that make sense?) and you did NOT fall from a ferris wheel, but fall from a truck, now please, come to your senses" the man said. yena found the man familiar. "j-jihoon?" yena asked. "good thing you remember me" jihoon said and rolled his eyes.

their eyes adverted to the door when someone knocked.

a girl went in, and yena found her familiar.

"yena? you're awake?! oooh!! we miss you~" the familiar girl squealed in happiness and hugged yena.

"h-hyewon?" yena asked as soon as she broke the hug. "y-yes, that's it" hyewon said and smiled.

"where's yuri?" yena asked. hyewon's eyes widened.

"you forgot?" hyewon asked which made yena more curious. "why?" yena asked confusely.

"y-yuri.. she's already married woth hyunjin" hyewon said and lowered her head.

"WHAT!?"

"yes, you didn't stop her because you said it disgusted you everytime you think yuri as your girlfriend, that's why she married the man who loves her" hyewon sadly said. yena's eyes started sweating.

"yAH! yena's ex is a girl!? what!?" jihoon asked out of nowhere. "shut up jihoon" yena shooed jihoon and rolled her eyes.

"why didn't i stop her!?" yena cried. "you two loved each other, you were crazy for each other, but then, you realized that having a girl as a lover seems gross" hyewon said, making yena cry more.

"why didn't i stop it!? why didn't i come to my senses!?"yena said and hit herself.

then again, someone opened the door, which caused yena to cry more.

it was yuri, with hyunjin and their kids.

---
45 votes for bonus chapter~