bonus chapter!

dis gonna be short.

yena teared up when she saw hyunjin and yuri, with their kids. yuri's eyes widened whe she saw yena's eyes sweating.

"y-yah. you're awake and you're crying?" yuri worriedly said and hugged yena. yuri got shocked when yena pushed her off.

"yena, you didn't remember me?" yuri asked yena with a teary eye.

"go away. go to your husband" yena said and pouted. hyewon laughed at yena's duck-like face. "what are you talking about yena? i don't have a husband" yuri said, but yena won't listen.

"shut up yuri. hyewon said you married hyunjin because i was disgusted, then now, you show up with your husband and kids!? hah!" yena sarcastically said. hyunjin softly laughed at what yena said and patted the kids' head

yuri looked at hyewon with a fierce eyes. hyewon just laughed. yuri just smiled since she knew that hyewon just pranked yena.

"so she doesn't remember huh?" yuri mumbled and her smile faded.

"you know what yena? you shouldn't believe everything hyewon said. you're my girlfriend. hyunjin's my bestfriend and those kids... they are hyunjin's niece and nephew" yuri explained and laughed. yena was dumbfounded.

"w-what?! then what's jihoon doing here??" yena asked, ber face looks so confused. "hE'S YOUR FRIGGIN BESTFRIEND!!!" yuri said.

"wow, what happened to you yena? did you have a grand dream while you were in a coma?" hyewon jokingly said. "i-i..." yene stuttered.

"lmao hyewon you're a genius" hyunjin said and laughed. yena just laughed. "anyways, who are those kiddos?" yena asked hyunjin.

"this is soyeol, yesoo and ryukyung" hyunjin said and the kids just smiled. "they're cute..." yena said and looked at yuri.

"i'm glad you're still mine. . ." yena told yuri and kissed her forehead.

"ehem ehem" hyewon faked cleared-her-throat and jihoon, hyunjin, soyeol, yesoo and ryukyung laughed at hyewon's acts.

"get out!" yena mouthed them so that yuri couldn't hear, as they were hugging.