Izuku X Reader: Mumbling

You smiled as you watched your boyfriend mumbled about the homework you and him were doing.
You didn't really find it uncomfortable more relaxing to you.
It was adorable.
Everyone in the class wouldn't really agree they find it more annoying or get uncomfortable.
"So then it should be 18558 but it can't b-"
Izuku suddenly stopped mumbled and remembered something.
He slowly looked up at you and blushed in embarrassment.
"OH GOD. UMM SORRY I MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME MUMBLED" Izuku yelled in embarrassment while covering his face with his arms.
You're eyes widened and you quickly put a hand over your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.
But you couldn't control it.
Quickly you moved your hand away from your mouth and started to laugh uncontrollably.
He's so adorable!!!
You thought.
"HAHAHAHAHA!" You laughed loudly.
Izuku removed his arms away from his face and looked puzzled on why you were laughing.
As your laugh turned into giggles you wiped your tears away that you got from laughing too hard.
"Izumi you don't have to apologise" you giggled.
Izuku eyes widened in shock.
"R-really?" Izuku stuttered.
You nodded softly and gave your boyfriend a bright smile.
"Yep. I find it more adorable and relaxing" you told him.
Izuku smiled happily and looked back at his homework.
After a few minutes, the innocent boy then realises what you had said to him.
He quickly looked up at you and blushed a bight shade of red.
"WHAT!!!!" HE YELLED.
You quickly looked at your boyfriend and then started another laughing fit.
It was so easy making him blush.
For weeks you teased him for being the little cinnamon roll.