How You Met

Izuku Midoriya:

It was just a normal day for Izuku. He was walking to school when he heard a scream come from an alleyway.

Izuku stopped dead in his tracks and looked down the alleyway. There he saw a girl just about the same age as him being attacked by a man around the age of 30-35. "Shut up you little brat! Now stay quiet. It wouldn't take long." The man smirked. The girl shrieked as the man pushed her against the wall.

Izuku eyes widened. Bed Izuku could even think he began to run into the alleyway. When he got into the alleyway, the girl and the man turned to look at Izuku. "LET HER GO!" Izuku yelled.

The man smirked and laughed. The girl's face softened and she took a step back from the man while his attention was turned elsewhere. "Oh and what are you going to do?" the man taunted.

Izuku really didn't know. He couldn't use his quirk on this guy. He didn't really have his hero license and he didn't know how to fully control it yet.

So what was he going to do?

Just then an idea popped into his head. Izuku ran up to the man and before the man could even react, Izuku pushed him to the ground. He then grabbed the girl's wrist and started to run out of the alleyway not even looking back. While running, they heard the man cursing and yelling at them.

About two minutes of running, they stopped around a corner. Both of them were out of breath. When both of them got their breath back, the girl jumped on Izuku and hugged him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" the girl yelled, burying her face into his shirt.

Izuku stood there with a blush on his cheeks not knowing what to do or say.

The girl then pulled away from the hug and Izuku was able to get a better look at the girl. She had H/L H/C and beautiful E/C eyes.

Izuku was about to say something but was cut off by the her. "Oh, you're from UA! You better go or you're going to be late," she said while looking at the time on her phone that she had pulled out.

Izuku's eyes widened as he quickly took his phone out. It was 8:35. "Oh no! Ummm I-I'm sorry I have to go," Izuku apologized and started to run to the UA.

Katsuki Bakugo:

It was a sunny day and Katsuki was at the park training for UA. He needed to get in! He needed to become the number one hero Show everyone he's the best!

Anyway, while Katsuki was jogging, he had bumped into someone. The person fell to the ground. "Owww!" The person groaned in pain.

Katsuki growled and looked down to see an H/C haired girl rubbing her back in pain. The girl looked up and opened her E/C eyes and glared at Katsuki. "What the hell man?!" The girl yelled.

Katsuki stared at her for a couple of seconds before rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault that you're a dumbass," Katsuki growled out.

The girl scrunched her face in anger. She got up from the ground and put a finger in Katsuki's face. "Listen here fucker! It wasn't my fault! It was yours! So next time look at where you're walking," The girl yelled.

The two them then started to growl at each other. The girl soon started to sound more and more like a wolf growling.

Katsuki stopped and pushed past the girl and walked off. The girl once again fell to the floor. The girl growled in frustration. "WHAT THE HE-" before she could finish she saw that Katsuki had already gone.

The girl slammed her fist into the ground. She then got up from the floor and crossed her arms in anger. "What a dick...!" The girl mumbled before going off in the opposite direction as to the spiky blond-haired guy to finish her run.