Himiko X Fem Reader: Ex Boyfriend

Y/N's POV

I was in the bar talking to my hyper girlfriend.
"Hey N/N do you like this knife I got today"' Toga said while pulling out a very sharp knife.
I looked at it for a couple of seconds then nodded.
"Yeah babe" I said with a smile.
Toga smiled happily and was about to say something when the doors to the bar opened and in steps a guy.
Oh, shit not him...
I quickly looked away hoping he didn't see but of course, luck was not on my side today.
"Oh Y/N is that you?" he asked.
I sighed sadly and then slowly looked at him.
"Hey, James..." I replied.
If your wondering who James is well he's my ex-boyfriend.
When we both started to date I was kind of confused about what gender I like.
So when I knew I liked girls a broke up with him.

James smirked and leans on the bar table.
"Sooo I'm guessing the reason you looked away was because of my looks" James purred In my ears.
I cringed and felt like I was about to throw up.
"Eww no. I like girls. You know this already that's why we broke up!" I yelled.
This is so uncomfortable.
James rolled his eyes.
"Oh shut up, will you. Come on bab-" before he could say anything else I heard the chair that Toga was sitting on make contact to the floor as she quickly got up.
I stare at my yandere girl friend.
On no...
James looked at her then at me and after a while, he started to laugh.
"OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO FUNNY! LOOK AT HER. SHE SO SMALL" James laughed out.
Everyone in the bar was now looked at us.
Everyone knew that Toga didn't like people trying to take me away from her.
Toga stud there for a minute and then quickly got the new knife she had shown me and started to stab James.
After Toga was done everyone in the bar was staring at her.
"Are you kidding me I just cleaned this place up!" Kurogiri yelled.
Toga looked and smiled innocently.
"Well, he shouldn't have tried to take my N/N" Toga said then she got up and walked over to me.
"N/N do you love me?" Toga asked while pouting.
My eyes softened and I nodded.
"Yeah of course I do" I said.
Toga smile happily and then hugged me.
Shit now I've got blood on me...
Oh well, at least I get to hug my cute adorable cat eyed girlfriend.