two

The blue sky appeared with a tinted mixture of orange and pink as the sun rose. The puffy clouds parted up in the sky making the sun the center of attention. The cold wind blew as sounds of birds chirped as they flew away farther towards their direction. Pirate life wasn't so bad, as so Alfred thought.

But of course, it was interrupted by Arthur, who looked very serious at the moment. His bright green eyes and messy blonde hair blended perfectly with his facial features. The wind was strong at the moment which made both of their hair's flow in perfect sync. Alfred's blue orbs and Arthur's green eyes fit in like a missing puzzle piece. Alfred swore Arthur soften but was then interrupted by the elder male clearing his throat.

"What do you want?" Alfred asked still looking into Arthur's eyes.

Arthur avoided his gaze by looking up into the sky. He then fixed himself and stared at Alfred. "I didn't give you any official position, did I?"

Alfred tilted his head in slight confusion. "Uhh... I'm about three meters facing the north of you...?"

Arthur blinked a couple of times but soon after smirked. "I guess now we know what position you'll be in."

"Bro! At least tell me what position?" Alfred exclaimed. "Is it—?"

"No, it isn't, wanker!" Arthur shrieked.

"But I'm sure Arthur wouldn't mind." Francis commented adding his signature laugh. "Right, mon amie?"

"What season is it, Yao?" Yao looked at the sky. "It's the rainy season, Captain!"

"So that's why the frog keeps on croaking nonsense." Arthur stated making Francis glare straight at him.

"Also, a fēngbào is expected in three days." Arthur stared at Yao, puzzled.

"Speak English, alright?" Yao sighed.

"A storm is expected in three days," He continued. "And it's going to be a big one. It'll be hard to avoid, if you ask."

"Well, you all know what to do." Everyone went to their assigned places, but Alfred, to do their own task as Alfred just stood there.

"Dude, what the hell am I supposed to do?!" Arthur turned to the opposite direction of Alfred. "You guide Antonio with the directions as he sails."

"So, I'm kinda like a GPS then?"

"What the bloody hell is a GPS?!" Arthur turned back to face him. "It's the fucking 1500s!"

"I don't know, man! It just randomly popped up in my mind!" Alfred crossed his arms as Arthur muttered curses and locked himself in his quarters.

Alfred walked upstairs to see Antonio sailing the ship. The Spaniard waved at him showing his signature grin as Alfred smiled back.

"Yo, dude! The angry dude just told me to guide you while you sail." Alfred shared.

"Oh! I'm glad to have finally someone to guide me besides Francis!" Antonio paused. "I also don't usually sail this ship, ¿ya sabes?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Alfred stares at him in complete confusion until it suddenly hits him. "The dude sails the ship, too?!"

"He's the captain of the ship?" Antonio said hinting some sarcasm. "And why aren't you calling him, 'captain' or something?"

"I don't want to call him anything." Alfred affirmed.

"Doing your own thing, ay?" Antonio teased.

——————

"I'm assuming that we'll arrive in the island in two weeks." Alfred said analyzing the map.