𝟬𝟬𝟱. wHere diD sHe gO

【 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 : sHe iS oNe oF a kInd━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ HEY, HAVE YOU SEEN Margo? ❞ the partner in crime asks her brother

HEY, HAVE YOU SEEN Margo? ❞ the partner in crime asks her brother.

"She's gone." Harry informs the young jock, "Why? When was the last time you saw her?" he perks up, in dire need of any clue to find his younger sister.

"Last night."

"She was with you her last night?" the concurned boy whispers, "It has to mean something." he mumbles.

Leaving the Beecher standing with no answer, followed soon with the school ground, starting an investigation of his own.

"You can't divorce Margo the person from Margo the body. You can't see one without seeing the other." Harry starts.

His 'friends' seated on the bench, "You looked in her eyes and you saw both their greenness. And the Margo-ness." he continues.

In the end, you couldn't say that Margo Roth Bingham was fat, or that she was skinny. Any more than you can say that the Eiffel Tower is, or is not lonely.

Margo's beauty was a kind of sealed vessel of perfection – uncracked and uncrackable.

Yet to find Margo Roth Bingham, you must become Margo Roth Bingham. And no one can be her.

To be completely honest Margo was arguably the most gorgeous creature ever created.

Her life was a series of unbelievably, epic adventures. Now she left one for the town.

Herself.