𝟬𝟬𝟰. tHat's a wRaP

【 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 : pArTNerS iN cRime━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DRIVING OFF FROM OUR first wronged made right

DRIVING OFF FROM OUR first wronged made right. Clarke's heart is almost beating out of his chest. Humming at his excitement, I can't help but let the relasation creep in.

"Yeah.." I trail off, quickly getting down from my high. "You okay?" Clark asks softly.

"Yeah. No. I don't know. I just thought... maybe it wasn't true." I sigh out. Rubbing my face, I look back.

Seeing his frown, "Anyway, you know where Grizz lives right?" I ask.

Nodding, he makes a turn to the boys house. Hanging out of the car window, the wind blows through my hair.

Not realizing the set of eyes carefully admiring. Arriving at the next location, I sit back in my seat, "Has Gareth been naughty or nice?" Clark questiones setting the breaks.

"He has been distinctly naughty." I inform him, "I mean, we have been best friends since the fifth grade."

"And then?"

Glancing away from the house I bascially grew up in, I look back at the boy. Seeing him already look at me, "And then he didn't tell me about my boyfriend sleeping with another girl." I answer.

Holding up the wrap, I wiggle my brows. Chuckling softly, he takes it from my hands.

Wrapping the seran around the car of my former best friend, I can feel his eyes burn on my skin, "Staring is rude." I voice.

Glancing up at the boy, as we let the final seran fall in place, "I wasn't." He denies.

Humming at his words I take out the spray paint, holding it up for him.

As he doesn't take it immediately, I sigh. Only to have him take it, spraying my initial on the hood of Grizz his seran wrapped car.

"Nice." I hum.

Seeing the blue on his finger, I press mine against his, "We are partners in crime now." I grin.

Pulling them apart, I take the note from my back pocket. Placing it on the car;

thAt'S a wRap oN oUr friENDshIp.

Leaving the friendship at that. Going on to our next mission. As a new house, means a new wrong to right.

"Who lives here?" my newly minted partner in crime questiones as I pick the lock.

"Greg Dewey." I inform him.

Earning a look of suprise, "You didn't think a scumbag like, Greg Dewey, could escape now, did you?" I ask.

Seeing the look, I smile softly at the worried boy, "Don't worry. He's a heavy sleeper." I reassure.

Standing in the boy's room, he doesn't even realize we are there. Only confirming what I just said. Holding out the bottle of hair removal, Clark starts to shake his head.

"Come on." I groan, done with his continues denying.

"Nope, no. You do it."

Knowing I still need to leave my mark. I raise a brow, "There is going to be a day in your life when you look back at this. And you will think, what do I regret more." I start, in a low voice.

"Removing Dewey's eyebrow, or not removing his eyebrow?" I ask the jock.

"Just one?" Clark questiones, "Just the one." I nod.

Taking the bottle from me, I smile softly at the boy that is finally participating. Shaking the paint bottle, ready to leave my mark on his door.

Admiring my work, the most important detail is not forgotten. As the sticky note is in place, I make sure he can't follow us.

eYebrOws grOw bAck,
lAme iS forEver.

"What the Hell?" a familiar voice asks. Hearing the sound, I quickly turn around.

Seeing Clark trow the blanket over the boy, we run out of the house. Making sure to close all the door on our way, "Look, we are ninja's!" I scream happily.

"I'm not a ninja." Clark denies. Gliding over the hood, I open the car door. Shifting my gaze to my partner, "Of course you are. You just haven't embraced it yet." I deny.

"Hey!" a voice screams. Looking back, Dewey's father stands on his porch.

Better known as our small town's very own sheriff.

Causing our eyes to widen. Getting in the car, he speeds off faster then he has done all night, "My heart is pounding." Clark smiles breathlessly.

"That's how you know you're having fun." Margo said, that were the last words she ever said.

As the next morning she was gone. Her stuff was there, her room was the same, not a piece of clothing out her closet missing.

Not even her phone.

Just her, like she fell from the face of the earth.

Many think she loved a mystery so much, she became one. And she might. The young boy included.

He replayed that night in his mind over, and over again. Until it became a memory.

And there by unreliable.