𝟬𝟬𝟯. lEt ouR advEntuRe... beGin

【 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : oNce iS aLways━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS? ❞ Clark questiones, glancing back at me

WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS? ❞ Clark questiones, glancing back at me.

"Madison's." I reply. My gaze fixated on the red car infront of us. "And that's Brandon's car." I point out.

"This is a bad idea." the worried jock starts, "No, this is an amazing idea." I deny.

Taking the club from my backpack, I open the adulterers car door, "The idiot never locks his car." I roll my eyes.

"No one has to in this town." Clark shrugs. Wanting to put the club on the steering wheel, a pair of hands is on my arm, pervending me from doing so.

"Are you sure?" the young boy asks to make sure, concern written all over his face.

Facing him again, "Clark & Margo's night of righting wrongs, begins." I grin, holding the club up.

Ignoring his concerns, "Want to do the honors?" I ask. My question makes him shake his head, "Suit yourself." I shrug.

Setting it in place, I make sure it's stuck. Turning back to the football player, "I can't belief you just did that." Clark chuckles.

"We are bringing rain down on our enemies." I smile amused, "We?"

"Clark and Margo's night, remember?"

Closing the door, I lead him to the bushes. Taking out the burner we purchased earlier, "Is this Mister Russo?" I ask, as soon as the other line picks up.

Hearing the man huff, I know it is him, "Who is this? It's the middle of the night?" Mister Russo asks, his voice chalky like always.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. But I just thought you would like to know that your daughter is having sex in your basement. Right, now." I inform the older man.

Glancing at the house. The first set of lights goes on, "Good night." I tell him, hanging up the phone.

As the lights towards the basement continue glowing on, "Your phone." I say, reaching my hand out to Clark.

"Quickly." I add.

Swiftly taking his phone out, I help him hold it, "Stay like that." I instruct him.

"What, why? What do I do?" he asks. Ignoring his words I watch the movements in the house, counting down the seconds.

Having the boy run out in nothing but his birthday suite, "Take a picture." I say.

Having the porch lights go on, Clark takes the picture. Nudging him, Clark's eyes shift to what I'm looking at, "Watch this."

As the young Eggles sees what happend to his car. He slams the door, leaving him no choice but to run home.

"Well, that was fun." I tease, "He totally saw me." Clark breaths out.

Making my brows furrow, "What? So?" I ask confused, "So? He will say all kinds of stuff." he stresses.

"No he won't." I deny, taking his phone. Seeing that the picture worked out perfectly.

Turning the phone, the picture reasy for Clarke to see. Brandon on fulll display, "It might have history. But it sure isn't big." I tell him.

Causing a soft chuckle to escape the boy's perfect lips, "Now we go inside." I announce.

Making him stress once more, "No, no, no-" Clark starts, "This fish is for Madison. It has to go in her house." I tell him.

Groaning a frown appears on his face, "Can't I be look out?" Clark asks in compromise.

"You can do whatever you want." I shrug.

Standing up, I make my way to the basement. Leaving the boy to curse himself, for letting the girl go inside alone.

Inhaling sharply, he runs after her. Following the fawn haired girl into the basement as she takes out the fish, dropping it in on the floor.

Sticking the note on the wall.

yOur fRiENdshIp wiTh mArgO
slEeps wIth tHe fiShEs.

Spray painting my initial on the door, a second set off footsteps sounds.

"Who's down there?" the semi-familiar voice of Mister Russo calls out.

Making my eyes widen, climbing out the house. We run to the car as fast as we can, "Couldn't you have come trough a window?" Clark asks, speeing off.

Making me shake my head, "That was fun." he breaths out, "That was extremely fun." he grins.

"It was, huh?" I smile amused at the grinning boy.

Feeling the adrenaline pump through his vains, he continues to speed through the town on to our next stop.