chapter one

Copyright
meerahameerah © 2019 All Rights Reserved

Signed to The Streets is a urban fiction written by meerahameerah

Signed to The Streets is a urban fiction written by meerahameerah. Everything in this story is fictional and made up by meerahameerah. This story contains violence, death, sexual content, dealing/drug use, and strong language. Do not steal/use any of my content without my permission.

This is a novel about two drug lords who grew up with two different lifestyles but grew into the same lifestyles that will cross paths with each other, after business is declared they begin to build a empire but can they keep it strictly business?

SIGNED TO THE STREETS

"Gotta get a 'youngin together, they starve on the regular, uh

"Gotta get a 'youngin together, they starve on the regular, uh. I came from sparkin' competitors, my life was never no regular-degular"

  - G herbo

HOOD CYCLE

||QUEENS, NY||

She winced at the warm sunlight that glowed through the window hitting her frail chocolate brown eyes, it was early noon when she woke up from her deep sleep.
Her pink painted toes curled up as they stuck against the cold white tiles in the bathroom as she sat down on the toilet doing her business.
Once she was done she stepped over to the sink, she attempted to flip the switch only for it to not turn on. She flipped the switch repeatedly trying to figure out if it was just their raggedy ass apartment or if the lights were actually off. Once she realized the lights were off she shouted to the back room where her only brother was sleeping, "August!" She called out only to not get a answer, "August!" She shouted once again louder than the first time—but still got no response. India sighed in frustration as she realized her brother was still asleep.