1. Mornings

Prompt - Mornings
My Rating - ♡
Others Rating -
Credit - Me !
Mood - ❤

-------------------------------------------------

As Stanley Yelnats woke up for the day, he was greated with a sight he always adored. This was the one good thing about always waking up early; this lovely sight was Hector Zeroni, also known as Zero.

Hector was turned to Stanley, his eyes closed, and his plump lips parted to let out soft, yet deep breaths. The blonde scanned his eyes over his boyfriends face, a faint smile playing at his lips.
God, he adored everything about the small male. From his caramel colored skin, to his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks everytime he closed his eyes, his plump, full lips that Stanley could kiss all day if he could.

The blonde watched as Hector finally fluttered open his eyelids to reveal his dark, chocolate colored orbs peeking out from under his rich lashes. He didnt know how long he had been staring at the brunette, but he didnt care.
Zero blinked the sleepiness from his eyes and snuggled closer to Stanley, resting his head on his lovers chest. 
The two stayed quiet for a while, just enjoying each others company, but eventually, Hector broke the silence by saying just a few simple words.

"Do you have to go to work today?"

Stanley chuckled faintly at this. He adored how needy his boyfriend was in the mornings, and as much as he wished he could stay and love on his sweetheart for the day, he had to go to work to pay the bills, even though they were living in a rather small apartment. Stanley worked at a shitty office job while Hector was working a gas station. They had different hours, Stanley worked until 3 PM, Hector left at 4, and got home at 11, though they had made it work.

Stanley ran his hand through his boyfriends fluffy, thick hair and massaged his scalp a little.

"Yeah."

He muttered, his voice laced with sleepiness from the normal morning time sleepiness.

"But being a little late wont do nothin' "
He added, earning a cute giggle from his lover.

-------------------------------------------------
A/n - hey! Just a lil' heads up, these are gonna be pretty short, as they're just prompts. I'm working on a Ztanley book, a long with a oneshot book that'll be coming in the future. Feel free to suggest any prompts in the comments ^^