3. Dying

Prompt - Dying
My Rating - ♡♡
Others Rating -
Credit -
Mood - 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-------------------------------------------------

Stanley could only watch helplessly as his lover lay on the hospital bed, nearly drained of life.
The blonde clutched Hectors limp hand, tears falling down both of their cheeks as he watched the life slowly leave Zeros body. Then, at the drop of a hat, he was gone. Only able to mutter a small "I love you" before the life was ripped away from him.

Stanley let out a scream after a few seconds of trying to realize what just happened. He stood up from the plastic seat, roughly shaking Hector, trying to wake him. Though that didnt do any good. His soulmate.. was gone for good.

The blonde eventually calmed his actions and gently closed Hectors eyes, not able to bear seeing his, now lifeless and drained of enthusiasm, eyes, which were glazed over with death.
Stanley planted a soft kiss on Hectors lips before standing up, and simply walking out of the hospital, ignoring any of the questions anyone asked him.
He was now forced to live the rest of his alone. He knew he would never be able to find anyone else like Hector.

-------------------------------------------------
A/n - ouch