2. Party Love

Prompt - Mornings
My Rating - ♡♡
Others Rating -
Credit - Me !
Mood - ❤🧡
Song Mood - Church - Chase Atlantic

WARNING - this chapter does have slight implications of sexual content, be warned, also, they're aged up in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

Hector felt himself being pushed against the wall as he intertwined his fingers in Stanley's hair, letting out a breathy moan as his lover brushed his lips over his neck.

The brunette felt gentle kisses being planted on his, already sensitive enough, neck. He tilted his head back against the wall, wrapping his leg around Stanley's waist to pull him closer. He tilted his head back down when he felt Stanley pull him back into the makeout session from earlier.

Stanley grabbed onto Hectors hips, squeezing a little bit as he bite down on the others lower lip.
He ignored the flashing strobe lights behind him, and the additional noise that came with it. They were at a party after all, of course there were going to be noise.

The blonde let go of Hectors hips, but only to trail his hands up the boys' shirt, caressing his lovers soft skin while he continued to kiss him, not even pulling away to breathe.

They both were in bliss, drowning out all of the background noise and just focusing on each other.
Hector lightly tugged on Stanley's curls, letting his lover know he wanted more. So with that, Stanley picked Zero up, and without pulling away from the kiss, made his way to an empty bedroom..

-------------------------------------------------

A/n  - hey! This chapter is pretty short as well, but I didnt want to write to much, as it could get out of hand haha. Hopefully I'll be able to bust out a few chapters today, but who knows.
Also, just a little reminder that I take requests! Feel free to comment on any of the chapters to make a request !
Ight, I'm ditching now. Bye~●