Number 7

Carly Xiong.

I convinced the military not to take in the kids. The few that were had been dealt with. Those of Chemical X managed to negotiate with the feds - the kids were safe.

The kids, the ones that'd been lucky enough, were taken where all of them go.

A few days later, those of Arriaga's friends that were caught got sent back to the school. I haven't seen Arley or his pals, but I've managed to keep in touch with him. The feds recognize him and the others as vigilantes. I'd clear up the vigilante thing with time. I could care less.

I told the last few students here to cause a ruckus of sorts, for my plan to work. The military circled the students - those that "caused a ruckus" were moved to another correctional/residential school for the Xeno, where one of my associates has been, undercover.

My dear associate exposed the school a week later, along with the other two "schools" designed for the wayward Xeno, though we'd be better off leaving the "schools" alone. Now the military's trying to stick their nose in places they don't belong, once again. It didn't matter.

Any other "schools" that remained flew under the radar. Chemical X didn't deem it necessary to interfere with the remaining "schools". I didn't know whether the problem had been absolved wholly - I knew that my job here was done.

Before I left, I decided to visit the office that withheld files on the students, to take them back to my affiliates. There were records of someone related to Arriaga, Arley - his brother. Arley's half-brother.

How unfortunate.