Chapter 14 She's in Danger!

I wanted to rewrite my story from Chapter 14. I feel like I could have done better and I have new ideas for this story so plz try to understand and not be too mad at me.

( Dr. Loomis perspective )

"Do you believe in the boogie man?"

"You should..."

He killed his sister...his own flesh and blood...for his own sinister pleasures....I thought I knew him but I was wrong....why would he escape...he has no one left in Haddonfield anymore...why did he yearn  to be free again...unless...I speed walk out of my office and made my way to Michael room. " Doctor where are you going?" My assistant Angie says following me. " To my patients room, you still have the keys, right?" I asked her looking at her. "Y-yes sir but why do yo-" she asks getting the keys from her pocket. " I need to check something " I say grabbing the keys from her. I opened the door and went inside. I searched the room for any clues why Michael would desperately want to leave this place. All I found was some masks he made, old newspapers scattered all over the floor, small bottles paint that layed on the small desk he used to sit at all the time, some paint brushes in a jar, and a cup of dirty paint water....hmm...I walked over to were he slept and looked under the bed...nothing but dust. I looked under the pillow and what I saw changed everything I knew about Michael. It was a painting of a little girl...it was beautiful...but why would he make a painting of a little girl? I turned the painting around and looked on the back. It shocked me at what I read...."My (Y/N).....I miss you...I long to see your face again. I can't wait to see the look on your face when I come and visit you....I'll never forget it..."
"Oh no..." I said to myself. " Hm? What's wrong doctor" Angie asks worried. " This girl...This girl is why Michael wanted to escape...she's his obsession!" I said showing her the painting. She takes a look at it and her eyes widen with shock. " We must protect this girl at all cost...she is in grave danger" I said about to leave but Angie grabs my arm and says " But sir, this was made like 15 years ago we don't even know what she will looks like now...and for all we know she might even be in another state, how can we find her?...". I stopped and looked at Angie for a moment. "Call the Chief of police...." I said to her. She looks at me confused. " Sir? You wanna get the police involved in this....?" She asks confused." Yes, it would be easier to find both the girl and Michael if they were with us" I said as we walk back to my office. " But how do we know they'll help us?" She asks. I chuckled. " No need to worry about that, I know someone who owes me...an old friend of mine" I smirked at her. She turns away from my gaze and covers her face with her clipboard. " Y-yes sir, I'll call them right away" she says then speed walks away. I was confused. Why was she so...nervous around me all the time? I shrugged. Probably a woman issue...I never understood women...and never will.

( Y/N perspective )

I took a break from driving and let Jessica drive the rest of the half way there. I protested and said I was fine and I wasn't tired but you know Jessica you can never say no to her because she does it anyways. I didn't want to make more drama so I just went with it and let her drive. I snacked on some potato chips as I watched as we drive by the forest. A blanket wrapped around my small frame. It was nice and peaceful out here. Not to much traffic and listening to our favorite...well Jessica's favorite music. I was so nervous about going back to Haddonfield. I was also excited too. I get to see Michael again! I wonder if he still lives there. I hope he remembers who I am. He must be so alone all by himself with no one to talk to. Oh my poor Michael...I miss you so much. I felt tears roll down cheeks just thinking about him. " (Y/N) are you okay?" She asks with worry looking at an away from the road. " Huh? Oh yeah...I-I'm fine probably just got an eyelash in my eye or... something...don't worry about it" I said whipping away my tears and looking away from her gaze. She stared at me not convinced it was just a small thing like a eyelash in my eye. " Pay attention to the road! Im fine..." I said a little annoyed that she keeps on starring at me. She turns back to the road and I return to looking out the window. Every now and then I catch her glancing at me. I know I shouldn't have snapped at her...she was just being a good friend but I don't want her worry about me over something she can't know out of any circumstances. She could get hurt or worse If I tell her about my past with Michael. And I couldn't bare to have her life at risk, she as so much to live for...and..me I already chosen my path a long time ago when I helped Michael bury Wesley body 15 years ago. I knew right then that I would always stay by Michaels side...no matter what. And I don't regret that day either. In fact I think that was the best decision I ever made. When Michael saved me from getting rapped by Wesley. I knew he was the one for me. I knew the risk I took when I first saw him, talking to him at lunch, hugging him everyday, comforting him in his time of trouble,and...and the first time I kissed Michael in the boys bathroom at the pizza restaurant. I sighed. I could never forget his cute reaction when I kissed him.

Flashback

"Sshh" I said putting my pointer finger on his lips shutting him up. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his soft cheek. His face turns as red as a tomato from blushing. "Wow~" he says in a daze putting his hand on his cheek. I giggled at his reaction.

End of Flashback

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" Jessica yelled in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts once again. " Ow! What's wrong?!" I said covering my ear she yelled in. "We're here!" She says excited. I looked at the building that stood in front of us. It was beautiful...when did they make this hotel? Probably made it because the tourist come here because of the whole boogie man thing with Michael. I don't believe in the boogie man that is just some made up crap to scare the people. I know Michael! He's not some monster! We got out of the car and we grabbed our things and started walking over to the hotel. " May I help you with your bags, miss?" One of the workers asked us. " Ugh yes! My back is killing me for carrying this heavy stuff" Jessica says putting her luggage down for him to pick up. " I was talking to this beautiful creature~" he says gesturing to me. It taken me aback. " Oh? Me...um sure..." I said handing him my bags. Our hands touch briefly. It was really awkward for me. I mean, when your being hit on by some guy you don't even know when you love someone else is really awkward. " Thank you " I say sweetly, thanking him. " No problem miss, what room are you heading to?" He asks. " Well...um- I don't.." I said not knowing. " 334!" Jessica says annoyed. Holding her bags in her hands giving him the death stare. " Alright, follow me I'll take these to your room" he says walking and we follow close behind. " I am so telling my father about this lack of service! We wanted the best of the best!" Jessica says angry. We got to our room and he puts my stuff down. Jessica tiredly drops her stuff on the ground not caring anymore. I giggle at her as she pants for breath. I turn to the worker who is checking me out. I blush and move a piece of hair behind my ear. " Thank you again...for carrying my stuff up here...you really didn't need to do that" i said thanking him again. " Oh, it's no problem...for a beautiful woman..." He says flirting. " Um...who are you..." I ask embarrassed. " Nicholas...Nick for short" he says smiling. " Nick um...thanks" I said smiling awkwardly. " So...um I was thinking...after my shift here...we could go to a Halloween party together?" He says leaning against the wall. " Nick come on! it's work time not flirt with girls time" Another workers says to Nick. He looks at me. " Um...look I'm really busy with getting a new job and...all that...I'd really like to come but...I don't know" I said nervous. He nods. " That's okay...but hay, if you change your mind the party is tomorrow at 7 at the old Myers house on Lampkin Lane...if you do decide to come..I hope to see you there" He says and gets back to work. I just stood there. Lampkin...Lane....Michaels house....7 clock...
" So that was awkward...since I'm the third wheel!" Jessica said snapping me out of my thoughts. I unlock the door with the key and grab our stuff an go inside.

( To be continued....)

Sorry it took so long....