¹ミ★

{an; they're teenagers now.
do not comment on later
chapters asking if
she shifted. SHE DIDN'T!
this story was made before
shifting and I will never write
about shifting bc I don't
believe in it.}

Sophia's pov

I looked at my doorway as I heard my mother and father fighting once again about me. They always fight about me, they think something is wrong with me. I think I'm perfectly fine, Tommy thinks I'm perfectly fine. That means I'm perfectly fine.

"Why are they always fighting about me, Tommy? What's wrong with me?" I questioned as I plopped down onto my unmade bed. As I laid down Tom laid beside of me and grabbed my hand. I always asked these two questions to Tom whenever my parents would be fighting about me.

"Nothing's wrong with you, Love. They're just jealous." He assured me, giving me the same answer like always.

"Jealous that I'm apparently talking to myself all the time?" I questioned as I glanced at the boy beside of me. I did start thinking that my parents were jealous that I talk to Tom since he started telling me that they were jealous. They're just jealous that I'm happy and they're not.

"But you're not, you're talking to me." He stated.

"I like talking to you." I murmured as I turned over so I was fully facing him.

He also turned over so he facing me and slightly grinned.

"I like talking to you." He replied back as he looked at me.

I looked down at our feet to see my blankets, I grabbed one and pulled it over myself.

"Are you tired, Love?" I nodded as Tom pulled me into him. He's so warm yet so cold, I don't understand it.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up." He assured me. I snuggled into him and drifted off to sleep.

۵

{an: here's the first chapter! thoughts and opinions would be phenomenal please :) }