⁵ミ★

Sophia's pov

"Tom's sitting there." I said when Abraxas was going to sit beside of me.

"Nobody's there, Soph." He said with his eyebrows furrowed. I nodded.

"Tom's there." I looked at Tom to see him smiling at me. I smiled back and looked back down at my pancakes. God do I love pancakes, especially's Tom's, he makes the best pancakes ever.

ANYWHO let me fill you in, while walking in the woods Tom and I found a house with a dirty road and everything. We traveled up to the house and went into the house without knocking because we didn't think anybody lived in it. Turns out people were living in it, two people to be exact. Abraxas and Lestrange, Lestrange wouldn't tell us his first name because he doesn't want 'me' to tell anybody about him. He also doesn't believe that Tom's with me, or even right beside of me. Abraxas just ignores it, every time I'd ask Abraxas if he sees Tom he would ignore me which Tom didn't like at all. Tom would get mad and try and do something, but I would stop him. Tom has anger issues, sometimes it's cute, other times he can be scary.

Anywho the whole morning Lestrange kept whispering to Abraxas and I didn't like it one bit nor did Tom.

"Tommy-" I whispered, but he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"I know. We need to talk upstairs, excuse yourself, Love." I looked at the two boys in front of me to see them looking at me.

"Excuse me." I got up and ran upstairs with Tom behind me. We made it to the room we were sleeping and I sat on the bed.

Tom sat beside of me and turned me so I was facing him.

"Lestrange thinks you're crazy and he believes that you killed Marley. Abraxas just thinks that I'm your imaginary friend." He explained. I didn't tell Abraxas or Lestrange what happened to Marley, I didn't mention Marley at all. They do have a radio in the house and it was on the radio that Marley Porter was murdered.

"I didn't kill her." I said while shaking my head.

"Love." I shook my head even more as Tom watched me.

"You made me." He pulled me into him and ran his fingers through my hair calming me down. He always knows how to make me feel better.

He slightly pulled away and made me look at him.

"Remember that piece of glass we found the other day?" I nodded. We were looking around the house when Abraxas and Lestrange left, we found a lot of things to say the least.

"You know what to do with it when they come in here?" I nodded.

"Good girl. They're going to come in here at any minute so you better get ready, Love."

I stood up and went over to the nightstand. I opened the drawer and took out the piece of glass that was in their. It was a nice size piece so I wouldn't get any blood on me if I were to use it on somebody.

"Be careful, Love, I don't want you to get hurt. I love you." Tom said then he disappeared. I hate when he disappears. I sat on the bed and hid the piece of glass while waiting for Abraxas and Lestrange to come upstairs. They did say they were leaving today, they always tell me when they're leaving so it's my perfect chance.